The Student Room Group

Bank of America Merrill Lynch- Banking Uncovered 2016

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Daniel9998
harsh

Lol, I was genuinely curious as to why + my wifi was too choppy for a longer reply.

Original post by Trapz99
Lol I was just wondering what I'm up against. I wasn't asking for specific personal details like "I play for the 1st ci team at ***** football club in the town of ***** in southwest London."

There's no point comparing achievements because they're read in the context of you personally. And tbh, I doubt people here will get rejected.
Original post by Princepieman
Lol, I was genuinely curious as to why + my wifi was too choppy for a longer reply.

There's no point comparing achievements because they're read in the context of you personally. And tbh, I doubt people here will get rejected.

Really? I've heard that the insight day is really competitive. I doubt I'll get in.
Original post by Trapz99
Really? I've heard that the insight day is really competitive. I doubt I'll get in.

Some of them are (i.e. Nomura) but most aren't as competitive as you'd expect. Besides, you all seem to know your stuff (at least the people I've spoken to) as it is.
Reply 23
Also waiting for a reply, hopefully the lateness of my application doesn't my chances too badly.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Daniel9998
Yes this Monday.
I have people everywhere

I still haven't got the email. Does that mean I didn't get in?
Original post by Trapz99

No because people haven't heard back yet.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Trapz99

I haven't heard back either. Looks like they havent replied to anyone yet, think my source was wrong

Nope, still haven't got an email, you?
Haven't received an email yet , i am glad i am not alone. Hopefully should be this week
Original post by Trapz99
Nope, still haven't got an email, you?

Original post by amahmoud0129
Haven't received an email yet , i am glad i am not alone. Hopefully should be this week

Nope, one of my friends seems to have gotten one though

Posted from TSR Mobile
Damn makes me nervous i hope i get in good luck man , when did he hear back?
Original post by amahmoud0129
Damn makes me nervous i hope i get in good luck man , when did he hear back?

5:30pm

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ok thanks man , good luck to you keep us informed
I'm still waiting :smile: How many people usually attend this or insights in general?
Reply 35
Got an offer for this! Sent the app on the date of the deadline so thankfully they weren't biased

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by iBall
Got an offer for this! Sent the app on the date of the deadline so thankfully they weren't biased

Posted from TSR Mobile

Congrats!

When did you get the email?
Reply 37
Congrats!

When did you get the email?

Thanks man :biggrin:, I actually checked my email because I checked this thread haha. Got the email at 17.42 though.

Has anyone here applied to the DB program?
Damn i am getting worried now . Is this like the first day of sending conformation out?
I applied too. I applied to the DB one aswell. Seem like we're going to be seeing a lot of each other haha

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending