The Student Room Group

I've been arrested twice and stabbed in the past - AMA

^^

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Let me guess, white guy from Surrey with straight A*s living on an estate (not the council type)

When will you guys stop causing trouble?
Do you have a greater level of anxiety over injections now, after being stabbed?
What was the charge each time that you were arrested, if it's not too intrusive to ask? :hide:
Original post by whorace
Let me guess, white guy from Surrey with straight A*s living on an estate (not the council type)

When will you guys stop causing trouble?

You could be speaking gibberish and I wouldn't understand the difference. What're you on about?

On an unrelated note, every time I see you posting you have a different profile picture. Do you have like a database of politically related thumbnails?
Original post by JeffyBoyAnjou
Jesus, that's bad! Wot did beeing stabd feel lïk, did it hert? Woz it a lïf thretning injuhree?

I bet it didn't hurt as much as my eyes did when I read this.
Original post by TheThiefOfBagdad
Do you have a greater level of anxiety over injections now, after being stabbed?

Actually no, I love them.
Original post by JeffyBoyAnjou
Jesus, that's bad! Wot did beeing stabd feel lïk, did it hert? Woz it a lïf thretning injuhree?

Nein.
Original post by BristolFresher15
On an unrelated note, every time I see you posting you have a different profile picture. Do you have like a database of politically related thumbnails?

:toofunny:
Reply 9
^^

.... and you applied for medicine?
Reply 10
You could be speaking gibberish and I wouldn't understand the difference. What're you on about?

Dunno wot your on about

Was going to make a racist joke about you being from the ghetto but decided to make it subtly by saying rich white people never commit crime. Baiting the left is a fun past time.
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
I bet it didn't hurt as much as my eyes did when I read this.

I'm going to rep you now, don't get mad...
Who stabbed you fam

Original post by whorace
Dunno wot your on about

Was going to make a racist joke about you being from the ghetto but decided to make it subtly by saying rich white people never commit crime. Baiting the left is a fun past time.

Original post by Plantagenet Crown
:toofunny:

It literally just changed again.
Original post by popo111
.... and you applied for medicine?

If you hadn't noticed, I like to live on the edge.
why were you arrested and who stabbed you?
Nein.

Oh, Ï wüd hav thort that beeing stabd wüd bee ixcroosheeeyting. Doo yoo mïnd mee arsking and hoom yoo wer stabd?
Original post by mrsjenner
Who stabbed you fam

Some entitled prick.
daaaaamnnn daniel
Where did you get stabbed?

Quick Reply

Latest