I'm not your bae :h:

Original post by Boss_Rhythm
U kno what bae means right???

Of course :lol:

I swear we are in a Queendom!!!

Nice name !
Original post by Amellia123
Haha :hugs: Oh did I ever show you these 'novelty' songs from 1981? they are actually hilarious;

[video="youtube;LGBeTpUxoEc"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LGBeTpUxoEc[/video]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6IkgJl6V_g

(ignore the performance at the beginning - its Tony Capstick who you are looking for!)

No, haha they're really hilarious! :hugs:
That blackboard! ;-)
Haha thanks because I would have been a bit traumatised if I didn't expect to have to ignore that first performance! :tongue: Haha, I was just there waiting for him to start to 'sing' when I realised that's what he was doing! :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by FrenchUnicorn
Omg I never thought about a name :O .. Mmmh let me think .. What about .. Sparkland ! *spaaaarkle* hehehe

You ruined my 5 post streak!!!:angry:
Omg I never thought about a name :O .. Mmmh let me think .. What about .. Sparkland ! *spaaaarkle* hehehe

Sparkland is cool....unicorntopia is also cool :u:
Hahahaha :wink:

Okay, ill get you on the phone to Nick Rhodes - he can put you in touch with a make up artist too;

Lol the hell is Simon doing? :lol:

Haha :rofl:
Maybe the secret keeper of the sacred rice pudding is outside and he knows their secret? :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
I'm not your bae :h:

Of course :lol:

Nice name !

You could be bae! Everyone could be bae, even Amellia! (I know hard to imagine)
Damn, how many days have you guys been trending for???
Hahahaha :wink:

Okay, ill get you on the phone to Nick Rhodes - he can put you in touch with a make up artist too;

Lol the hell is Simon doing? :lol:

you know what? by posting this, you have made this lil ol squirrel the MOST HAPPIEST PERSON ON TSR!!!!!!!!

haha simons like check me beeeeeeeeeeeeches :lol:
I swear I've been there since day one, right???
You ruined my 5 post streak!!!:angry:

*evil laugh*

Original post by Bad Faith
Sparkland is cool....unicorntopia is also cool :u:

Omg :O can't decide :cry2: we should vote :lol:

You could be bae! Everyone could be bae, even Amellia! (I know hard to imagine)

I don't wanna be bae
*evil laugh*

I don't wanna be bae

Why???
Hola! What is the name of your kingdom?

Lots of 60s RnB + rock (The doors, The beatles, The Rolling Stones, The Monkees, Velvet Underground), 70s rock i.e Pink Floyd, Led zep, Joy division, David Bowie), a lot of 80s stuff namely New Order, Duran Duran, The Smiths, The Cure, Sonic youth, Echo and the Bunneymen, Depeche mode, The Church and bits and pieces of other stuff. Some modern indie and rock bands plus some electronic stuff. But I mostly listen to oldies.

Gosh, that's long. :ahee: Sorry! :colondollar:

Wow!! That's pretty much everything I like too!! I shall now grace you with my list :ahee:

Duran Duran, Echo and the Bunnymen, Depeche Mode, Spandau Ballet (pre gold/true), Teardrop Explodes, Blondie, The Clash, Sex Pistols, The Damned, Suzi Quatro, Rolling Stones, David Bowie, Deep Purple, Cream/Eric Clapton, Thin Lizzy, Joy Division, Pink Floyd, New Order, The Beatles, ACDC, Yazoo, ABC, Wham (sorry), The Undertones, The Buzzcocks...... I cant remember anymore at the minute but I'm sure more will come to mind! :biggrin:

You have officially passed the admission test - welcome to the thread!!

I know a better and more fair way...

Spoiler

Wow!! That's pretty much everything I like too!! I shall now grace you with my list :ahee:

Duran Duran, Echo and the Bunnymen, Depeche Mode, Spandau Ballet (pre gold/true), Teardrop Explodes, Blondie, The Clash, Sex Pistols, The Damned, Suzi Quatro, Rolling Stones, David Bowie, Deep Purple, Cream/Eric Clapton, Thin Lizzy, Joy Division, Pink Floyd, New Order, The Beatles, ACDC, Yazoo, ABC, Wham (sorry), The Undertones, The Buzzcocks...... I cant remember anymore at the minute but I'm sure more will come to mind! :biggrin:

:rofl:
Duran Duran first and Echo and the Bunnymen second :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha, you have good taste. :wink: We should send each other mixtapes :tongue:

And yay! :danceboy:What is my honorary title henceforth?
Why???

And why should I be bae +_____+

I know a better and more fair way...

Spoiler

Good idea :lol: I don't have a coin near to me right now, but I swear I'll do it :lol:
Original post by Matrix123
No, haha they're really hilarious! :hugs:
That blackboard! ;-)
Haha thanks because I would have been a bit traumatised if I didn't expect to have to ignore that first performance! :tongue: Haha, I was just there waiting for him to start to 'sing' when I realised that's what he was doing! :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha ikr :lol: they are such novelty records - the Joe Dolce one was #1 for 3 weeks!
Ahaha yes - when he says 'and then he threw me mam on fire' I nearly died laughing :rofl:

Original post by Matrix123
Haha :rofl:
Maybe the secret keeper of the sacred rice pudding is outside and he knows their secret? :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nick Rhodes knows all (in fact I should ask him about the pudding!!) - he is nearly as gorgeous as Simon :tongue:

Original post by CleverSquirrel
you know what? by posting this, you have made this lil ol squirrel the MOST HAPPIEST PERSON ON TSR!!!!!!!!

haha simons like check me beeeeeeeeeeeeches :lol:

Ahahaha awww.... tbh I like Nick a he was quite innocent really - such a sweety :ahee:

And Simon.... well the rest is history :tongue:

@SassKing13 I have been told to tag you! :tongue:
(edited 8 years ago)
Haaa popularity :cool:

How ya doin everyone :biggrin: ??

Whatever.:eyeroll:

Good idea :lol: I don't have a coin near to me right now, but I swear I'll do it :lol:

You better! :fuhrer:

Spoiler

Original post by Mr Oompa Loompa
Whatever.:eyeroll:

You asked, I answered :nyan: .

Latest