Scroll to see replies

Original post by Matrix123
:rofl:
Duran Duran first and Echo and the Bunnymen second :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha of course, had to let SassKing know they are 'up there' Ahee :tongue:

Original post by Bad Faith
Haha, you have good taste. :wink: We should send each other mixtapes :tongue:

And yay! :danceboy:What is my honorary title henceforth?

Haha thanks! So do you!! Well everyone seems to post music videos/performances on here but sure!! :tongue:
Nice dance :tongue: Hmmm..... would you like to come up with your own, or shall @Matrix123 decide?
You better! :fuhrer:

Spoiler

This emoji is really fun :lol:

*I'll do I'll do .. Am just too lazy to get a coin right now :nyan: *
Original post by Amellia123
Haha ikr :lol: they are such novelty records - the Joe Dolce one was #1 for 3 weeks!
Ahaha yes - when he says 'and then he threw me mam on fire' I nearly died laughing :rofl:

Nick Rhodes knows all (in fact I should ask him about the pudding!!) - he is nearly as gorgeous as Simon :tongue:

Ahahaha awww.... tbh I like Nick a he was quite innocent really - such a sweety :ahee:

And Simon.... well the rest is history :tongue:

hmm couldn't agree more!! (about nick) :lol:

aaahhh simon (just pure,pure perfection)

Spoiler

Haha ikr :lol: they are such novelty records - the Joe Dolce one was #1 for 3 weeks!
Ahaha yes - when he says 'and then he threw me mam on fire' I nearly died laughing :rofl:

Nick Rhodes knows all (in fact I should ask him about the pudding!!) - he is nearly as gorgeous as Simon :tongue:

Ahahaha awww.... tbh I like Nick a he was quite innocent really - such a sweety :ahee:

And Simon.... well the rest is history :tongue:

Yeah:yep: haha...what!? Wow that was unexpected. Haha same! :lol:

Yup good idea! Can you please tag SassKing in? :rofl: the mission looks very promising :tongue:

Awww :mmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by CleverSquirrel

Spoiler

On my way !
How do you know that you are fit?
Original post by CleverSquirrel

Spoiler

Haha aww Nick - such a sweet guy :ahee: And ikr obvs :tongue:

And will do!! :smile:

Yeah:yep: haha...what!? Wow that was unexpected. Haha same! :lol:

Yup good idea! Can you please tag SassKing in? :rofl: the mission looks very promising :tongue:

Awww :mmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hahaaha ikr :lol:
And of course I will tag SassKing - I don't know where he has cleared off to :tongue: :lol:

Haha thanks! So do you!! Well everyone seems to post music videos/performances on here but sure!! :tongue:
Nice dance :tongue: Hmmm..... would you like to come up with your own, or shall @Matrix123 decide?

I'm gonna figure out how to do an e-mixtape. Will get back to you on this.

I am a world renowned dancer, you may know my stage name 'Flaming Underpantz' people always forget the z. :angry:
Frank will do, just Frank.

Original post by FrenchUnicorn
This emoji is really fun :lol:

*I'll do I'll do .. Am just too lazy to get a coin right now :nyan: *

Yahhh it is! I was so excited to use it. :ahee:

Okie dokes ^-^
Hola! What is the name of your kingdom?

Lots of 60s RnB + rock (The doors, The beatles, The Rolling Stones, The Monkees, Velvet Underground), 70s rock i.e Pink Floyd, Led zep, Joy division, David Bowie), a lot of 80s stuff namely New Order, Duran Duran, The Smiths, The Cure, Sonic youth, Echo and the Bunneymen, Depeche mode, The Church and bits and pieces of other stuff. Some modern indie and rock bands plus some electronic stuff. But I mostly listen to oldies.

Gosh, that's long. :ahee: Sorry! :colondollar:

We will get on :tongue: I also like The Smiths, The Cure, Joy Division, Bowie, The Church and The Velvet Underground :smile:
(edited 8 years ago)
Haha of course, had to let SassKing know they are 'up there' Ahee :tongue:

Haha of course! :rofl:

:lol: that'd be way too much responsibility for me to deal with...I'm not cut out for this kind of stuff :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Haha aww Nick - such a sweet guy :ahee: And ikr obvs :tongue:

And will do!! :smile:

Hahaaha ikr :lol:
And of course I will tag SassKing - I don't know where he has cleared off to :tongue: :lol:

Haha thanks...he must know if our advances in the quest for the rice pudding that's better than the rest :h:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Just finished - wow! The reaction of the crowd is amazing and I've seen live videos of them before but they're fantastic live! But smoking on stage...:hand: :rofl:

Ahhh right. Why didn't I expect to learn so much about them? :tongue: Haha both have big egos...interesting :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile

They are fantastic live, yes :tongue: Haha he often smoked on stage :rofl:

[video="youtube;Ln5zov0PfWA"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ln5zov0PfWA[/video]

I am a world renowned dancer, you may know my stage name 'Flaming Underpantz' people always forget the z. :angry:

Okie dokes ^-^

Haha okay sure! I look forward to it! :smile:
Ahhh I see - well Flaming Underantz it shall be then! :tongue:

Haha of course! :rofl:

:lol: that'd be way too much responsibility for me to deal with...I'm not cut out for this kind of stuff :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hahaha ahh faiir enough then - id have made SassKing responsible but you know, already given him enough compliments for one day :tongue:
Haha thanks...he must know if our advances in the quest for the rice pudding that's better than the rest :h:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hahahaha I agree :tongue: :h:

:lol: Matrix you are to funny tonight!
Original post by SassKing13
They are fantastic live, yes :tongue: Haha he often smoked on stage :rofl:

[video="youtube;Ln5zov0PfWA"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ln5zov0PfWA[/video]

Yup, have you actually seen them live before? Haha OK : p

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SassKing13
We will get on :tongue:

*calls mum*

Me: Mum, I'm officially a cool kid. :cry2:
Original post by Boss_Rhythm
How do you know that you are fit?

In terms of how would you like your boyfriends body?
Like Six/ Eight Pack

Just 4 Pack

Just lean with edges

Okie dokes ^-^

I imagine the feeling :lol:

Ommmmg the last time I heard oki doki , it was when I was like 14 , my english teacher was obsessed by "oki doki" *flash back*
Haha okay sure! I look forward to it! :smile:
Ahhh I see - well Flaming Underantz it shall be then! :tongue:

Hahaha ahh faiir enough then - id have made SassKing responsible but you know, already given him enough compliments for one day :tongue:

Haha cool, and what about overloading me with compliments? How do you think I'm coping with that sudden change? :colonhash:
:rofl: I feel blessed :tongue: :ahee:
Hahahaha I agree :tongue: :h:

:lol: Matrix you are to funny tonight!

Haha thanks! Another compliment...my my will they ever stop coming? :rolleyes: :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yup, have you actually seen them live before? Haha OK : p

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah, I saw them live last year :smile: Only seen them once so far. It was really good! :biggrin:

Latest