The Student Room Group

Pakistani, Feminist, A Level Student AMA

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Hashbrowniehazie
Hurhur Whut can I say

Posted from TSR Mobile

Still up for the challenge of helping this loveless Ace love? :wink:
The creation of Pakistan was a mistake. India is doing much better than Pakistan and is progressing at a much faster rate. Do you agree that both countries would be better of together?
Original post by I_Mir
The creation of Pakistan was a mistake. India is doing much better than Pakistan and is progressing at a much faster rate. Do you agree that both countries would be better of together?

I don't agree with you. A separate country was required for Muslims at that point of time.
Original post by Kamran Fazal
I don't agree with you. A separate country was required for Muslims at that point of time.

I'm afraid the weight of all the historical evidence of what happens when countries are partitioned across religious/sectarian lines contradicts your position. :wink:

Do you take an interest in Pakistani politics? :holmes: If so, do you support any one party/candidate?
Basically what the title says. :smile:

Definitely a troll.

I would like to ask, why do you troll on the internet?
Original post by ComputerMaths97
Definitely a troll.

I would like to ask, why do you troll on the internet?

Why not?
Original post by EricPiphany
Why not?

Wow you must test well...

:facepalm:
Wow you must test well...

:facepalm:

Ye, I ask the important questions.
Ye, I ask the important questions.

If someone asks a question, asking the opposite, in return, is about as useless as a used tampon
If someone asks a question, asking the opposite, in return, is about as useless as a used tampon

I could use a used tampon.
Basically what the title says. :smile:

What is the most important right, that men have, that you think women should have too?(Here in the UK)
Do you think the right to genital integrity, which women have, should be extended to men?
What do you think of the rampant female control in relationships, which is more prevalent than male control?
Is it ok that women have 5x shorter sentences than men for the same crime?
Is it ok that men work 42 hours a week, on average, compared to 38.5 for women?
What can be done to solve the bias against men in education, who do worse, and are less likely to get into a university.
What do you think about the unreported domestic violence crisis? Why are women initiating the violence (70-75%)?
I could use a used tampon.

Well there's your problem.
Original post by balanced
What is the most important right, that men have, that you think women should have too?(Here in the UK)
Do you think the right to genital integrity, which women have, should be extended to men?
What do you think of the rampant female control in relationships, which is more prevalent than male control?
Is it ok that women have 5x shorter sentences than men for the same crime?
Is it ok that men work 42 hours a week, on average, compared to 38.5 for women?
What can be done to solve the bias against men in education, who do worse, and are less likely to get into a university.
What do you think about the unreported domestic violence crisis? Why are women initiating the violence (70-75%)?

This is a troll thread, but nice to see other sane people in the universe.
Well there's your problem.

Where? If everyone reused used tampons, the whales will have to swallow less of them. So, it's a good thing, because happy whales.
This is a troll thread, but nice to see other sane people in the universe.

The number is growing :biggrin:
Where? If everyone reused used tampons, the whales will have to swallow less of them. So, it's a good thing, because happy whales.

I'm sure there are many whales who enjoy the taste of used tampon, just look at Giovanna Plowman
Original post by balanced
The number is growing :biggrin:

I do hope so.

All we can do is continue to argue back with logic and try to show them their own bias/ hypocrisy, and eventually all should be good. Then off to the next social issue xD
I'm sure there are many whales who enjoy the taste of used tampon, just look at Giovanna Plowman

As a supplementary food source perhaps, but I wouldn't think that was all they wanted to eat. Whales need to watch their weight too.
As a supplementary food source perhaps, but I wouldn't think that was all they wanted to eat. Whales need to watch their weight too.

Maybe we should just teach women to use cloths/ paper towels instead then. Especially plenty, so they can just reuse it.
but men are capable of more, physically.

Quick Reply