The Student Room Group

I've been arrested twice and stabbed in the past - AMA

Scroll to see replies

Original post by BristolFresher15
Some entitled prick.

Whewf. I thought you were gonna say a blackie.

What's the capital of Botswana?

Spoiler

It literally just changed again.

:rofl:
^^

Why/how did you get stabbed?
Original post by Hydeman
What was the charge each time that you were arrested, if it's not too intrusive to ask? :hide:

1) Aggravated assault / battery. And gang violence (which was preposterous).
2) Misdemeanor vandalism. What I get for making friends with an immature moron.

Wasn't charged in either case, though. But I did have to represent myself and explain the situation in the second case. I unfortunately had to 'snitch' with a group of other people because we didn't want our futures compromised by an idiot. He managed to go to his choice universitity in the end, though. And he didn't blame us either, so it worked out.

The first one was blown out of proportion because I was an immigrant in a Middle-Eastern country.

Original post by TaintedLight
Where were you stabbed did you recover 100% who was the stabber would you stab the stabber how did you handle yourself between getting stabbed and getting to the hospital?

Thanks

Holy hell - that was a disorienting sentence. The font didn't help either.
- In the abdomen.
- Yes.
- No, of course not. I'm not crazy. He was just an entitled prick.
- Not that badly. I was in shock so it didn't hurt. But I was more worried what my parents would say then the wound itself. I have brown parents - the kind that would get mad that I hurt myself.

Original post by AthiaKarim
why were you arrested and who stabbed you?

First question answered^^
And by some people that just wanted to cause trouble. I went to a Pakistani school in the middle east and several locals went there as well. They would always instigate things and it went too far once.
Original post by undercxver
Where did you get stabbed?

Abdomen.

Original post by mrsjenner
Whewf. I thought you were gonna say a blackie.

I have yet to meet such a stereotypical black person. The ones I know are delightful.

Original post by homeland.lsw
What's the capital of Botswana?

Spoiler

Africa.
How many tattoos do you have?
Original post by JeffyBoyAnjou
Oh, Ï wüd hav thort that beeing stabd wüd bee ixcroosheeeyting. Doo yoo mïnd mee arsking and hoom yoo wer stabd?

Wüt?
Reply 28
kk

I have yet to meet such a stereotypical black person. The ones I know are delightful.

Africa.

Nods slowly.
A word of advice:stop getting stabbed!
Original post by Bobjim12
How many tattoos do you have?

At least 3. They're all on the invisible side of my body so I can't count them. Imagine Ross in that tanning-mishap episode of Friends, but with tattoos.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Blondie987
A word of advice:stop getting stabbed!

I never planned on the first one!
1) Aggravated assault / battery. And gang violence (which was preposterous).
2) Misdemeanor vandalism. What I get for making friends with an immature moron.

Wasn't charged in either case, though. But I did have to represent myself and explain the situation in the second case. I unfortunately had to 'snitch' with a group of other people because we didn't want our futures compromised by an idiot. He managed to go to his choice universitity in the end, though. And he didn't blame us either, so it worked out.

The first one was blown out of proportion because I was an immigrant in a Middle-Eastern country.

First question answered^^
And by some people that just wanted to cause trouble. I went to a Pakistani school in the middle east and several locals went there as well. They would always instigate things and it went too far once.

where do you live now? whats your ethnicity?

are you still part of a gang? what do you do now (in general)
I never planned on the first one!

@whorace's av changed again :bored:
Wüt?

*Wot

The ü sønd corruhlates tuh thuh 'u' sønd in (put, would, should wich wüd bicum püt, wüd and shüd rispectivlee).
where do you live now? whats your ethnicity?

are you still part of a gang? what do you do now (in general)

1) In Ottawa, Canada. I'm Canadian, but originally Pakistani.

2) Yes. I cap fools.

Spoiler

2) Yes. I cap fools.

Spoiler

im pakistani too and the school i attended sounds pretty much like yours (but i was too innocent to be involved with fights lol)
being arrested sounds scary :frown: but at least it turned out ok. youre at university doing well

good luck with your future plans x

2) Yes. I cap fools.

Spoiler

sounds fake. sorry m8, you wouldn't last ten inside
im pakistani too and the school i attended sounds pretty much like yours (but i was too innocent to be involved with fights lol)
being arrested sounds scary :frown: but at least it turned out ok. youre at university doing well

good luck with your future plans x

Yeah, you definitely don't want to be involved. Do you go to school in Pakistan?

And thanks! You too :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest