The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by mrsjenner
I can't read the mindmap, it says invalid :s-smilie:

Meh, it basically just a load of big headed things that either people have said to me, the changed opinions I have of myself (I used to be very pessimistic) and my favourite quotes from youtubers and TV shows. So for example:

This girl I know used to call me 'Small and Pretty' because she didn't know my name until a few months after we had met.

I tell myself I have a nice smile, nice family, friends and that I actually do look pretty.

'Konichiwa booboo' because it makes me laugh

'You've got nothing on my lumps' from Adventure Time because my friend says it the way LSP says it.

I kind put things that people make fun of me about just for banter, like my height for example. So I just say that I'm petite and proud or something.

I always call myself a **** and then laugh about it

I tell myself to make sure to not let my IBD beat me down because there's so much more that defines me than just my UC ygm.

I remind myself of the funny words that make me laugh, like blob. I dunno the word makes me laugh, okay lol.

I'm really close to two people, and I wrote down al of the positive things they said about me.

Just things like really. :tongue: I called it my daily self confidence booster.
Original post by ravioliyears
Meh, it basically just a load of big headed things that either people have said to me, the changed opinions I have of myself (I used to be very pessimistic) and my favourite quotes from youtubers and TV shows. So for example:

This girl I know used to call me 'Small and Pretty' because she didn't know my name until a few months after we had met.

I tell myself I have a nice smile, nice family, friends and that I actually do look pretty.

'Konichiwa booboo' because it makes me laugh

'You've got nothing on my lumps' from Adventure Time because my friend says it the way LSP says it.

I kind put things that people make fun of me about just for banter, like my height for example. So I just say that I'm petite and proud or something.

I always call myself a **** and then laugh about it

I tell myself to make sure to not let my IBD beat me down because there's so much more that defines me than just my UC ygm.

I remind myself of the funny words that make me laugh, like blob. I dunno the word makes me laugh, okay lol.

I'm really close to two people, and I wrote down al of the positive things they said about me.

Just things like really. :tongue: I called it my daily self confidence booster.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Lmao there's me thinking, ooooooo I wonder what the spoiler would say. And then BAM just a whole load of laughter. What made it even better was the full stop :rofl:
Lmao there's me thinking, ooooooo I wonder what the spoiler would say. And then BAM just a whole load of laughter. What made it even better was the full stop :rofl:

loool and I just wanted to say somethin I knew would make you laugh :yy:
so now it's a code word. When the ravioli is feeling mushy, I'll just say "blob."
loool and I just wanted to say somethin I knew would make you laugh :yy:
so now it's a code word. When the ravioli is feeling mushy, I'll just say "blob."

Thank you bhai :jumphug:
Thank you bhai :jumphug:

You remind me of my lil sis so ****ing much, she loves Princess Lump :rofl:
You remind me of my lil sis so ****ing much, she loves Princess Lump :rofl:

Ommggggg
A friend of mine has an american accent and she can do the 'nothing on my lumps' phrase soooooo welll omg. She said it in the middle of a revision session when I was in Yr 11 and I just couldn't stop laughing lmao.
Ommggggg
A friend of mine has an american accent and she can do the 'nothing on my lumps' phrase soooooo welll omg. She said it in the middle of a revision session when I was in Yr 11 and I just couldn't stop laughing lmao.

We used to watch and play Adventure Time together. But those days have passed :sad: lol Now it's all about Ariana and learning to twerk and wanting her big bro to get her an iPhone :noway:
We used to watch and play Adventure Time together. But those days have passed :sad: lol Now it's all about Ariana and learning to twerk and wanting her big bro to get her an iPhone :noway:

Awwww. Dw. Let me know when you want to watch adventure time and I'll watch it with you <3

I'm not your actual sister, but I'm your TSR sister :smile: :jumphug:
Awwww. Dw. Let me know when you want to watch adventure time and I'll watch it with you <3

I'm not your actual sister, but I'm your TSR sister :smile: :jumphug:

lol does it even still come on
lol does it even still come on

Yeh, there's always youtube

Excuse me.

:rofl:

:rofl:

Lmao but seriously. If you, like want something - whether its wanting to watch Adventure Time to wanting to talk about anything, I'M HERE 😊❤
Lmao but seriously. If you, like want something - whether its wanting to watch Adventure Time to wanting to talk about anything, I'M HERE 😊❤

ok go to bed now :colone:
i'm finally going, slow work day but must be off, 5pm here time to leave >_>
ok go to bed now :colone:
i'm finally going, slow work day but must be off, 5pm here time to leave >_>

:colonhash: Nighty.
Hiya avid blog readers! :h:
At OP's request, I've now changed the title of this thread :cool:

All the best!
Ethan
Original post by iEthan
Hiya avid blog readers! :h:
At OP's request, I've now changed the title of this thread :cool:

All the best!
Ethan

Thank you Ethan!
Thank you Ethan!

:jumphug:
Should have commented on your latest post earlier :getmecoat:

But I like it :h: especially the 'so you're short, but who cares' :colondollar: :borat:

Can't remember if I've showed you this vine before but you might like it.

Hope you're enjoying your holidays (or lack thereof :tongue:)

Latest