The Student Room Group

I've been arrested twice and stabbed in the past - AMA

Scroll to see replies

why were u stabbed
Original post by welcometoib
if you like blood and seeing men fight as warriors id recommend watching rory, he is form canada, mma fighting :smile: how old are you, and whats bristol like, like the place? what did you choose bristol? :smile:

I'll check him out :wink:

And I don't go to Bristol. That name was an premature and unfortunate decision. Wish I could change it.
Original post by BristolFresher15
I'll check him out :wink:

And I don't go to Bristol. That name was an premature and unfortunate decision. Wish I could change it.

id recommend google lawler mcdonald 2 highlights
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_P81jIJ7YY , just watch it, mcdonald is a beast, just 4 minutes

oh. well, how old are you anyway haha, did you leave bristol/not go at all?
Original post by Synonym
why were u stabbed

Went to a public school for summer classes when I lived in the middle east. Fights would always break out because of pretentious morons in that school. And they were too pathetic to fight like men (excuse the cliche) so they would bring concealed weapons. I was just caught in the mix and I was a kid so I didn't actively avoid it. But we were immigrants in a middle eastern country so these local kids got let off and the police charged the immigrants. Typical racism, obviously. We would never instigate anything, it would just be race-related.
Original post by welcometoib
id recommend google lawler mcdonald 2 highlights
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_P81jIJ7YY , just watch it, mcdonald is a beast, just 4 minutes

oh. well, how old are you anyway haha, did you leave bristol/not go at all?

22 in exactly a month. Never been there. Wanted to go but never ended up applying last year. Changed my mind about applying and decided to continue doing what I was.
Original post by BristolFresher15
Went to a public school for summer classes when I lived in the middle east. Fights would always break out because of pretentious morons in that school. And they were too pathetic to fight like men (excuse the cliche) so they would bring concealed weapons. I was just caught in the mix and I was a kid so I didn't actively avoid it. But we were immigrants in a middle eastern country so these local kids got let off and the police charged the immigrants. Typical racism, obviously. We would never instigate anything, it would just be race-related.

damn
Original post by CleverSquirrel
can someone please throw a dictionary at this guy?

wüd that bee nesuhseree?
next time they come for you, my advice is to grab them by the collar, head butt them, and steal their car keys so you have something to take away from the fight with?

Than just pray they don't have satellite tracking, otherwise you really would be done for!

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest