The Student Room Group

Is being a 'cold person' bad ?

My boyfriend said that im a cold person in everyway, because i dont like sex very much nor initiate hugs etc. Its not really in my nature i dont know why. My dad once said i was cold too. Am i meant to be ashamed at this or is it ok to be cold ? Does it mean im bad ?
No it means you are a wonderful human being! Keep it up.
Reply 2
its absolutely fine- ur just modest thats a good thing
Reply 3
Original post by Lawbringer
No it means you are a wonderful human being! Keep it up.

Thats what i mean, you get people who hug and kiss all day then suddenly stab you in the back. How do we know if its wonderful or not.
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous
Thats what i mean, you get people who hug and kiss all day then suddenly stab you in the back. How do we know if its wonderful or not.

ive been told to be a cold person by a lot of people but it turns out that some people dont consdier me that cold. i guess it just depends on a person but you really shouldnt feel bad for being yourself
like i have a friend who really needs warmth but i cant be like that so she had to get used to how i am. and yeah,i still sometimes hear that i dont care enough etc (which i do, its just not visible) but generally, my close people are aware of how i perceive them and what they mean to me and that im just not a warm type of a pesron

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending