The Student Room Group

Fun nightlife area of Worcester

hey I have applied to uni at Worcester not sure about the city is it a quite area? can anyone tell me please are there fit guys there and is there sick night life lol ??
Original post by lisasex
hey I have applied to uni at Worcester not sure about the city is it a quite area? can anyone tell me please are there fit guys there and is there sick night life lol ??

Hey I'm from Worcester, no fit guys! Nightlife there are two main clubs, sin and bushwackers, there's tramps but it's a bit dodgy! Quite a few bars though, it's a fun night if you are with your friends bc it's quite small and everyone knows each other, but that can also be annoying I suppose! Worcester is a nice place to live , obviously some dodgy areas but they aren't in town x
Reply 2
Original post by Manningharriet1
Hey I'm from Worcester, no fit guys! Nightlife there are two main clubs, sin and bushwackers, there's tramps but it's a bit dodgy! Quite a few bars though, it's a fun night if you are with your friends bc it's quite small and everyone knows each other, but that can also be annoying I suppose! Worcester is a nice place to live , obviously some dodgy areas but they aren't in town x

hey thanks hun and hahah serious not even no good looking guys in uni Im guna be new down there if I go uni dont have any friends I know of who are going so I will be by my self really is it like Coventry then not much to do in the city?
Original post by lisasex
hey thanks hun and hahah serious not even no good looking guys in uni Im guna be new down there if I go uni dont have any friends I know of who are going so I will be by my self really is it like Coventry then not much to do in the city?

Haven't been to Coventry but i think worcester is a lot nicer in terms of its history (cathedral, commandery, fort royal etc) and newer developments like restaurants and bars? There are things to do, it's much better in the summer because you have the river and its a nice place to be for drinks!

You'll definitely meet people ,they did a good freshers week last year lots of different themes, it's not a massive city so youre not going to compete with anywhere like Manchester or Nottingham but it's not quiet by any means! Plus Cheltenham and bham aren't far at all!

Yeh the guys , don't get your hopes up haha! Worcester seems to have a thing where all the guys are really short, loads of people comment on this!

It is a nice city though, so don't let that put you off too much as the uni campus is nice from what I've seen ,quite modern x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending