North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website

BCU nursing interview 2016

Scroll to see replies

Reply 200
Original post by moominface88
I've had an offer through for children's nursing in September. Had my interview back in November so been a long wait!! Good luck to everyone waiting - I feel your pain! x

Congratulations☺️ did you get the offer today? I had my interview in January so mine hasn't been that long compared to yours haha X

Posted from TSR Mobile
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website
Original post by Sianbx
Congratulations☺️ did you get the offer today? I had my interview in January so mine hasn't been that long compared to yours haha X

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you! :smile: It came through about a week ago - I wonder if they're giving offers out in the order people were interviewed? Haha well January's still a long wait, especially compared to most other unis. To be honest I don't think they meant to interview me that early, cos I was with loads of people who were there for January entry! Is BCU your first choice? x
Reply 202
Thank you! :smile: It came through about a week ago - I wonder if they're giving offers out in the order people were interviewed? Haha well January's still a long wait, especially compared to most other unis. To be honest I don't think they meant to interview me that early, cos I was with loads of people who were there for January entry! Is BCU your first choice? x

Ohh haha fair enough yeah I think they are offering places in order of interview, + yeah I've waited nearly 2 months now! Yeah it's my first choice I really loved it there☺️ x

Posted from TSR Mobile
I've had an offer through for children's nursing in September. Had my interview back in November so been a long wait!! Good luck to everyone waiting - I feel your pain! x

I also have an offer for child nursing! Did yours say unconditional if you firm them?
Original post by topdot12
I also have an offer for child nursing! Did yours say unconditional if you firm them?

Congratulations! Yeah it was unconditional and I've firmed them :smile: Just have to do DBS and Occupational Health. Are you firming BCU?
I have an interview tomorrow and am so nervous! I feel like they've already given out most of the spaces so I'm really worried !!! It's so late!
There is no need to be nervous they take everyone into account before offering spaces! Good luck! I found the day really enjoyable, just relax and ask as many questions you can to people there to show your interested x
Congratulations! Yeah it was unconditional and I've firmed them :smile: Just have to do DBS and Occupational Health. Are you firming BCU?

hey i was just wondering how you learnt you had a place, was it a UCAS email or BCU email etc?xx
Original post by katieemmaholland
hey i was just wondering how you learnt you had a place, was it a UCAS email or BCU email etc?xx

It was UCAS first, then I had a couple of emails from BCU later in the day x
ah congrats! its just strange and stressful how they don't tell everyone together, i hate this guessing game :frown: x
I know, it's really stressful! I'm sure you'll find out soon though, I think they let me know a little bit earlier because I had my interview so early (in November). Fingers crossed for you! Have you applied anywhere else? x
:frown: well I'm happy for you! and I have applied to other places but I only want to go BCU, first choice definitely. do you know of anyone else with offers?x
Aw thank you - yeah I think topdot12 has an offer, and I think their interview was in Nov too, but I've not heard of anyone else so I don't think many offers have gone out yet. Yeah same here, applied to a few others but had my heart set on BCU. x
I know they are still interviewing on tomorrow so yeah, I guess no news is good news haha x
Original post by ShanSmith
Thank you! Did you apply to BCU too?

I'm a first year childrens nurse there X
Original post by Lauren994
I'm a first year childrens nurse there X

Oh okay! Hopefully I'll be seeing you around all being well. :smile: X
Original post by ShanSmith
Oh okay! Hopefully I'll be seeing you around all being well. :smile: X

Sure will , if you have any questions just message me!
Original post by Lauren994
Sure will , if you have any questions just message me!

You're going to regret that offer haha. Just kidding! Thank you for your kind offer and I'm sure I'll be messaging you in due course. :smile:
Hey everyone,

I have an interview for bcu tomorrow for child nursing. I'm really nervous and the ipad thing is stressing me out. I've looked at a lot of previous posts but can't seem to find anything that gives tips about questions that come up on the ipad or scenarios. Can someone please provide me details for this as I'm extremely scared. And bcu is my fist choice uni. Help! And any advise on the one to one interview as well. Thanks a lot.
Reply 219
Original post by UtmostHifz1998
Hey everyone,

I have an interview for bcu tomorrow for child nursing. I'm really nervous and the ipad thing is stressing me out. I've looked at a lot of previous posts but can't seem to find anything that gives tips about questions that come up on the ipad or scenarios. Can someone please provide me details for this as I'm extremely scared. And bcu is my fist choice uni. Help! And any advise on the one to one interview as well. Thanks a lot.

We aren't allowed to say what questions are asked or the ones that come up on the iPad, but dont worry the interview is really relaxed and everyone is really nice. It's not rushed or anything and you get a little break after your texts whilst you are waiting for your interview, good luck! X

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending