The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

F*** no, can't stand them.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Sure.
Original post by Blue_Mason
I couldn't for a number of solid reasons.

Nothing makes a man's penis flaccid quicker than a feminist does.
Reply 4
well guys can be feminists right? so on the basis of this i wouldn't as i have more traditional views.
Reply 5
Original post by Blue_Mason
I couldn't for a number of solid reasons.

Such as?
Reply 6
Nah, they would refuse to cook me food until they've had a 3 hour rant on females rights
Original post by Fordrin
Nah, they would refuse to cook me food until they've had a 3 hour rant on females rights

On this note, never marry a woman who cant cook or wont cook for you.
not the militant ones (Katie Hopkins) but equal rights ones (Emma Watson) sure
Original post by jonathanemptage

How on Earth is Katie Hopkins a feminist?
Original post by Mahmoud X
How on Earth is Katie Hopkins a feminist?

I once saw her on TV saying she was and then saying some of the absolute crap she spills out saying women should have more rights than men.
Yes I would definitely marry myself I'm hot tbh
Original post by jonathanemptage

pretty sure everyone would want to marry Emma Watson, I definitely would marry her
Original post by Death Grips
On this note, never marry a woman who cant cook or wont cook for you.

maybe you should learn to cook really, the best chefs are actually men so why wont men cook in a domestic kitchen??
Reply 14
Original post by mkap
well guys can be feminists right? so on the basis of this i wouldn't as i have more traditional views.

if you believe in feminism you believe in letting people choose their paths, rather than determine them for them. if you're a woman and you WANT to be traditional, feminism isn't standing in your way at all...
Original post by AbirM
if you believe in feminism you believe in letting people choose their paths, rather than determine them for them. if you're a woman and you WANT to be traditional, feminism isn't standing in your way at all...

I think she's referring to gender roles...
Original post by katieMCR
maybe you should learn to cook really

:hand:
maybe you should learn to cook really, the best chefs are actually men so why wont men cook in a domestic kitchen??

Well, I would cook but I'm more of a "I'll cook to treat myself" whereas my partner should be the "I'll cook to provide for my family and keep them fed".

I provide the money, they prepare the food.

Because it's a womans job.

TRIGGERED.
Reply 19
Probably not however it depends if they are a equal rights believer or a I am a woman pay me more and stop eye raping me feminist

Latest