The Student Room Group

What should I do, Bad Predicted Grades

Hello guys!
I am an international student, and I am doing a foundation year, the thing is that I am aiming for universities that ask for AAB to ABB. Since is my first time in my life studying in english, I struggled a little bit this first term and probably will get really bad predicted grade (probably C). Anyway, in this foundation no marks will be part of my final mark, since my final mark will be decided in the last term. (We have 3 terms, just finished the first one). I have excelent marks back in my countries high school (100% in science, no mistakes at all) and I got an award as the best student of my generation. Will unviersities mind my predicted grades? Should I change my universities? BTW I want to study Biomedical Science
The ones I have decided are:
Kings College, UOL - AAB
Queen Mary, UOL - AAB
St.George University, UOL - ABB
Royal Holloway, UOL - ABB
Birkbeck, UOL (no idea, its weird, dont ask)

Any changes you guys recommend? My main aim is St George over all of them
All my applications are gonna be for biomedical science

Any changes you guys would do? Which other unis in London are good and not hard to get to for Biomedicine?

Any advice please tell me x_x
Reply 1
up
Original post by tschmauck
up

That's so cute. :h:
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 3
Original post by Abstract_Prism
That's so cute. :h:

thanks for the up mate
Yes, your universities will care about your predicted grades. However, if you can show them good AS grades, then that might help.
Original post by tschmauck
Hello guys!
I am an international student, and I am doing a foundation year, the thing is that I am aiming for universities that ask for AAB to ABB. Since is my first time in my life studying in english, I struggled a little bit this first term and probably will get really bad predicted grade (probably C). Anyway, in this foundation no marks will be part of my final mark, since my final mark will be decided in the last term. (We have 3 terms, just finished the first one). I have excelent marks back in my countries high school (100% in science, no mistakes at all) and I got an award as the best student of my generation. Will unviersities mind my predicted grades? Should I change my universities? BTW I want to study Biomedical Science
The ones I have decided are:
Kings College, UOL - AAB
Queen Mary, UOL - AAB
St.George University, UOL - ABB
Royal Holloway, UOL - ABB
Birkbeck, UOL (no idea, its weird, dont ask)

Any changes you guys recommend? My main aim is St George over all of them
All my applications are gonna be for biomedical science

Any changes you guys would do? Which other unis in London are good and not hard to get to for Biomedicine?

Any advice please tell me x_x

You don't have enough of a range there to be safe. The advice is generally something like one (or two at most) above your predicted grades, two or three at your predictions and one or two below them. If a C features in your predictions at all by the end, you will be wasting your time with all of these.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending