Ucl Management Science

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
Yeah fair one.
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Original post by ddbd
Till now, has anyone got offer form UCL Management Sciences yet? Can you tell me your predict grade please, i still haven't heard it back yet!

Thank you very much!

I got an offer in december. predicted grades a*aa
Reply 102
I applied during december , received the additional personal statement questionnaire during january and submitted it during the end of january and haven't heard anything from them since. Anyone facing the same situation? Will I be in a disadvantage situation since Im taking 3 arts subjects and one math ( looking by those who already received their offers, everyone seems to take atleast one science subjects )
Reply 103
Original post by Hassanthebawse
I got an offer in december. predicted grades a*aa

when did you apply ?
November, got the offer in December. Also, dw about ur subjects, they said they want to take a diverse intake, I do maths econ and politics
Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 105
Im currently taking 4 subjects to A2 . maths econs sociology and accounting . Im worried that I will be disadvataged due to my subject combinations where two of them (sociology and accounts ) are non-traditional. Taking sciences subjects in my country will cost more and this is the only arts combination available. May I know the other offers that you already received?
Reply 106
Hey guys!
I just got the questionnaire for Management Science few days ago because they did not receive my predicted grades with my application.
But I was wondering, what would you guys choose if you were me?
- UCL Management Science
- KCL Economics and Management
- Warwick Management
Original post by Z.Amber
Hey guys!
I just got the questionnaire for Management Science few days ago because they did not receive my predicted grades with my application.
But I was wondering, what would you guys choose if you were me?
- UCL Management Science
- KCL Economics and Management
- Warwick Management

UCL of course!
Hey everyone! Which would be better, UCL's Management Science or LSE's Management? UCL's course structure seems more interesting and covers a wider range of subject areas but then again,the prospect of going to LSE for its prestige is tempting :/
Reply 109
Which Uni is best to to study management at? Bath or UCL?
Original post by alteregoxxx
Hey everyone! Which would be better, UCL's Management Science or LSE's Management? UCL's course structure seems more interesting and covers a wider range of subject areas but then again,the prospect of going to LSE for its prestige is tempting :/

I'm in the exact same dilemma!! :frown:
Which one are you more skewed towards?
Original post by Vish_06
I'm in the exact same dilemma!! :frown:
Which one are you more skewed towards?

At this point of time, I am more skewed towards UCL. I find their course structure very interesting and suited to my taste. I also prefer how there is a good balance between assessments based on coursework and exams in UCL. In Year 1, UCL's Management Science assessment is 40% exam based whereas LSE's Management is 87% exam based. I believe the social life at UCL would be better for me.

Dilemmas and decisions. Sigh.

What about you?
At this point of time, I am more skewed towards UCL. I find their course structure very interesting and suited to my taste. I also prefer how there is a good balance between assessments based on coursework and exams in UCL. In Year 1, UCL's Management Science assessment is 40% exam based whereas LSE's Management is 87% exam based. I believe the social life at UCL would be better for me.

Dilemmas and decisions. Sigh.

What about you?

Ooh thats a good point tbf I'd much rather prefer having fewer exams!
& At the moment I really don't know, I'm still weighing out the pros and cons!
Hi all,

I got an offer for BSc Management Science about a week ago and am looking to firm it.
my predicted grades were A*AA. If anyone has anymore questions feel free to ask, or if anyone has an offer and is looking to firm it feel free to get in touch!

Harry
Reply 114
Hi Harrydeep,

Congratulations for your offer ! I've received mine too last two weeks . What are your other offers ?
Reply 115

same situation here, i firmed lse and insured ucl
Original post by JT0121
same situation here, i firmed lse and insured ucl

But don't both courses require the same grades??
Original post by ryot
Hi Harrydeep,

Congratulations for your offer ! I've received mine too last two weeks . What are your other offers ?

Lancaster unconditional for Finance and Management StudiesDurham for Accounting and Management (A,A,B)Exeter for Business and Management (A,A,B)Loughborough for Accounting and Management (A,A,B)They all have a placement year, apart from UCL. What were your offers?
Original post by Coben
Hiya :smile:

Simply put the Managerial Science is a far more superior course and more relevant to people such as myself who are going into Finance. My boyfriend works at Goldman and told me it would be the better course for me to get into Investment Research.

I didn't have to reapply I just informed Management Science school I'd like to transfer my application from IMB to them, they looked over my app, made me do the questionnaire and wahla! I'm on the course

See you in september :smile:

I did my accommodation application too :smile:

Hi, Im not sure if you are still active in this thread or even this portal. But if you are, could you please advise me on the process of transferring my application from IMB to Management Science? I would be greatly appreciative. Thanks
In my opinion, both courses are highly regarded to employers, however management science is more finance orientated. Where as IMB is more Management and Computing with various modules in programming and software engineering

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending