The Student Room Group

Odd phobias you have?

Scroll to see replies

i hast a phobia of people who doeth not speaketh prop'r english
Original post by MountKimbie
okay well i'm not scared of it but I hate the stuff.

Yogurt lids?!

ha yea, it takes everything i have in me to open them, i even hold my breath and look away from them
Original post by shawtyb
ha yea, it takes everything i have in me to open them, i even hold my breath and look away from them

Why what's wrong with em?
Why what's wrong with em?

i dont know, i just cant hack them
and if someone licks them in front of me? omg serious red zone!!
Original post by shawtyb
i dont know, i just cant hack them
and if someone licks them in front of me? omg serious red zone!!

A yogurt lid has to be licked before thrown away!
A yogurt lid has to be licked before thrown away!

please dont :'(
Handling fruit and vedge imported from tropical countries. Particuarly bagged bananans. Always anxious there is gona be a nasty spider lurking in there
Original post by KyleH123
whywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhy

what did i do to deserve this. Im sick.

They say if you get goosebumps when seeing the pictures, you are phobic. Otherwise, you just find it disgusting, but aren't necessarily phobic.

Spoiler

Reply 128
Original post by fandom-queen
They say if you get goosebumps when seeing the pictures, you are phobic. Otherwise, you just find it disgusting, but aren't necessarily phobic.

Spoiler

i didnt either :kungfu:
This is going to sound really weird, but I never spend too long in showers because I'm scared that if there’s ever an earthquake, the rescuers will see me naked :s-smilie: So I always try and get out as quick as possible :colondollar:
i didnt either :kungfu:

YEAH!!

I have an irrational fear of wet bathrooms. I hate them.
Reply 131
Hairdressers (as in the place, not the occupation).
Matches.. Bloody matches!

Even thinking about holding one makes me **** my pants.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Reue
Hairdressers (as in the place, not the occupation).

Why
Reply 134
Original post by shawtyb
please dont :'(

are you ok with people licking knives? I can't not lick nutella off of a knife
are you ok with people licking knives? I can't not lick nutella off of a knife

yh that doesnt bother me infact i actually done that exact thing today after making toast
Reply 136
Why

I hate the bright lights, the line of people sat behind you looking, the not knowing which way to look whilst they're cutting your hair. Urgh just everything about it.
Original post by Reue
I hate the bright lights, the line of people sat behind you looking, the not knowing which way to look whilst they're cutting your hair. Urgh just everything about it.

Going to a high quality barbers/hair salon is great! Different experiences, at a fancy hair salon you usually get a head massage and some expensive shampoo/conditioners put in your hair from some hot chick and there's usually nobody around as it's appointment only.

The barbers I go to now though they give you free drinks. I'll go there before a night out, get a haircut, get 2/3 beers in and I'm set.

Nothing like a wet shave at a decent barbers though!
Reply 138
Going to a high quality barbers/hair salon is great! Different experiences, at a fancy hair salon you usually get a head massage and some expensive shampoo/conditioners put in your hair from some hot chick and there's usually nobody around as it's appointment only.

The barbers I go to now though they give you free drinks. I'll go there before a night out, get a haircut, get 2/3 beers in and I'm set.

Nothing like a wet shave at a decent barbers though!

Aside from the free drinks, the rest of that sounds awful.
Clowns - especially if there is flashing lights. Omg even thinking about it now is freaking me out. :afraid:

Quick Reply