The Student Room Group

Bank of America Merrill Lynch- Banking Uncovered 2016

Scroll to see replies

Original post by amahmoud0129
Damn i am getting worried now . Is this like the first day of sending conformation out?

I wouldn't be worried, I believe it is the first day of sending out offers and its only an insight day :smile:
Original post by President J
I applied too. I applied to the DB one aswell. Seem like we're going to be seeing a lot of each other haha

Hey, by DB do you mean the Deutsche Bank insight event??? I thought this was for uni students.
Original post by _Bridgewater_
Hey, by DB do you mean the Deutsche Bank insight event??? I thought this was for uni students.

Nah, he's talking about the London only, minorities one.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Heard anything back mate?
Original post by Princepieman
Nah, he's talking about the London only, minorities one.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks for the fast reply man. May i ask what programme it is called
Thanks for the fast reply man. May i ask what programme it is called

I have a dream
Reply 46
Even if we haven't been emailed yet do we still have a chance or do you think they have already emailed everyone who got in? I would have thought that they would email everyone at once not everyone separately.
Original post by modnar
Even if we haven't been emailed yet do we still have a chance or do you think they have already emailed everyone who got in? I would have thought that they would email everyone at once not everyone separately.

Well, considering only a few people have heard, I'm not convinced that they've finished handing out invites.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Awesome name btw. But as said it another a-level program http://dbihaveadream.co.uk/
Has anyone here gotten an email from them today?
Original post by Trapz99

Nothing here

Posted from TSR Mobile
Nothing here aswell :frown:
Apart from Nomura, what other insight days fast track people into spring weeks? Do MS do it as well?
Original post by Trapz99
Apart from Nomura, what other insight days fast track people into spring weeks? Do MS do it as well?

Credit Suisse (which is open now) and RBS.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Trapz99

Nop
Original post by Trapz99

Not yet :l
Original post by Princepieman
Credit Suisse (which is open now) and RBS.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I was going to rep this but accidentally gave rep to one of your other posts lol
Nope. I have not. How competitive do you guys think it is and do you think they review apps in order of date submitted???

Posted from TSR Mobile
Nope. I have not. How competitive do you guys think it is and do you think they review apps in order of date submitted???

I am pretty sure I applied on the day applications opened (26/01/16) and have heard nothing yet.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Trapz99

I got one today

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending