The Student Room Group
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Arkasia
Yeah mate, even you. You're letting the side down man. Chill out and stop insulting everyone.

They're insulting the uni, bud. Need to protect our collective honour.
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter
Original post by Nameless Ghoul
They're insulting the uni, bud. Need to protect our collective honour.

Tbf the uni is a bit of a mess in some areas, and deserves insulting. But the nonsense about it being worse than somewhere like Bath, or it being average is just laughable - it's a rising uni, top 10 in the UK and top 100 in the world. Clearly the people insulting it have no idea what they're talking about. OP is just salty they got rejected.
Original post by Arkasia
Tbf the uni is a bit of a mess in some areas, and deserves insulting. But the nonsense about it being worse than somewhere like Bath, or it being average is just laughable - it's a rising uni, top 10 in the UK and top 100 in the world. Clearly the people insulting it have no idea what they're talking about. OP is just salty they got rejected.

What we lack in international recognition we make up for by having a lad in the Forum playing a piano.
Reply 63
Original post by wdkmwd
Your academics are a joke i'm laughing at.

Uh, good one I guess?
Reply 64
What we lack in international recognition we make up for by having a lad in the Forum playing a piano.

What's the lads name?
Reply 65
Original post by Arkasia

I didn't say it was worse than bath. I said it was worse than bath at management, which it is, look at any ranking.
Reply 66
Original post by Arkasia
Yeah mate, even you. You're letting the side down man. Chill out and stop insulting everyone.

I like the piplup.
Original post by swissinuk
What's the lads name?

Dunno. He's ****.

A few of them play it. They're mostly annoying if anything. You just want a cheap 4 quid sandwich and you get violated aurally by that cacophony.
Everyone here is spreading BS.

Target Universities:

Wolverhampton
London Met

Semi-Targets:

All the other chit like Oxbridge, Warwick etc.
----

listen man, if u wanna make money u gotta use ur head. u gotta take initiative n shizzle.
Original post by wdkmwd
Deluded if you think LSE comes close to KCL.

Is this bait or are you being serious lol
Reply 70
Dunno. He's ****.

A few of them play it. They're mostly annoying if anything. You just want a cheap 4 quid sandwich and you get violated aurally by that cacophony.

I might just accept the other offers I got from Exeter, just so you stop saying I was rejected.
Original post by High Stakes
Everyone here is spreading BS.

Target Universities:

Wolverhampton
London Met

Semi-Targets:

All the other chit like Oxbridge, Warwick etc.
----

listen man, if u wanna make money u gotta use ur head. u gotta take initiative n shizzle.

And here come the same **** joke which is posted in every single thread like this.
I might just accept the other offers I got from Exeter, just so you stop saying I was rejected.

You were rejected, though. We are all rejected from somewhere, though, bud. If you're not, just means you're not trying to reach the peak.
Reply 73
Original post by Lawliettt
Is this bait or are you being serious lol

As an unconditionally accepted future prominent member of KCL.

I feel it's my civil duty to represent the class, prestige and honour my University holds by clearing up any assumptions that second rate Universities like LSE, hold a candle to King's College London.

The 19th best University in the world. :fatcontroller::fatcontroller::fatcontroller::fatcontroller:
Reply 74
You were rejected, though. We are all rejected from somewhere, though, bud. If you're not, just means you're not trying to reach the peak.

There's no convincing you that I have the peak and Exeter is the rise?
There's no convincing you that I have the peak and Exeter is the rise?

Well, you're talking about 4 offers. I assumed the other choice was a rejection.
And here come the same **** joke which is posted in every single thread like this.

u sound sore af lad. must feel pretty chit wid ur chitty life? tut tut tut lad
Original post by High Stakes
u sound sore af lad. must feel pretty chit wid ur chitty life? tut tut tut lad

I am sore, mate. Laughing too hard at that witty joke of yours. My diaphragm can only take so much.
Reply 78
Well, you're talking about 4 offers. I assumed the other choice was a rejection.

Hasn't answered yet.
Hasn't answered yet.

And you're talking about 3 offers. My bad, I am not paying as much attention to this thread as I should.

Latest

Trending

Trending