The Student Room Group
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by Nameless Ghoul
I am sore, mate. Laughing too hard at that witty joke of yours. My diaphragm can only take so much.

LMAOOO
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter
Reply 81
And you're talking about 3 offers. My bad, I am not paying as much attention to this thread as I should.

It's ok I still love you
Original post by swissinuk
It's ok I still love you

Calm down love

Posted from TSR Mobile
What we lack in international recognition we make up for by having a lad in the Forum playing a piano.

You say that but there's always a couple of asians able to bang out the Bach/Beethoven/Rachmaninoff etc

I didn't say it was worse than bath. I said it was worse than bath at management, which it is, look at any ranking.

Fair, but Exeter is still top 10 for that, hardly average.

I like the piplup.

Cheers b
Original post by Princepieman

You getting protective over me, bud? It's OK. We all know you're my favourite -- I know you'd not be rejected from Exeter.
Reply 85
You getting protective over me, bud? It's OK. We all know you're my favourite -- I know you'd not be rejected from Exeter.

Imagine how dense you have to be, to be rejected by Exeter, LOL.

What a shame.
(edited 8 years ago)
I am not in banking, so I don't feel the heat. I have about as much chance of getting into banking as you do.

You can look at the objective facts. You'll see that for the ranking Exeter and Warwick are distinguished by research qual alone. Again, the Wikia you're reading might say different, but there you are.

drop me a line when (if) you ever make it son, i'll buy you a drink
Well, this thread is going well....
What is even the point of comparing those universities when the course itself is on par with golf management?
Want to go to a real uni, do a real subject.
Reply 89
Original post by ByronicHero

You again.

*sigh*
Original post by Arkasia
You say that but there's always a couple of asians able to bang out the Bach/Beethoven/Rachmaninoff etc

True. I was being a little facetious. and I am not sure the locals would say that there is no international rec, either. All the Asians who clog up their highstreets, when the locals are out prowling it looking to score their next bag of smack.
Reply 91
Original post by 0123456543210
What is even the point of comparing those universities when the course itself is on par with golf management?
Want to go to a real uni, do a real subject.

Saying management is not a real subject is ignorant and ridiculous.
Original post by wdkmwd
You again.

*sigh*

I have literally no idea who you are. But yes, me.
Original post by gr8wizard10
drop me a line when (if) you ever make it son, i'll buy you a drink

The only time I'd hit you up would be if I needed a new phone case. Maybe if my charger wire is a little ****ed as well. But I'm not paying more than a fiver; you can tell your manager that ****, man.
Reply 94
Original post by wdkmwd
Imagine how dense you have to be, to be rejected by Exeter, LOL.

What a shame.

Dense enough to get offers from bath, Warwick, and Durham. I already explained why I didn't get a combined honours offer. In the email they offered me to study another course (geog, or another combination for example) at the uni, which is a nice offer, but I will not be taking it.

Thanks.

Now run along, old man. You're dragging the street cred of all us down just by being here.
Original post by Princepieman
You need to watch more anime mate.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Q: What kinda dude has pink avatars?
A: You need to watch more anime mate.

So, are there lots of animes about dudes with pink avatars? :holmes: :tongue:
Reply 97
I have literally no idea who you are. But yes, me.

You were screaming about why i was asking for opinions on Universities on the transfer thread.

A man your age should be worrying about his pensions, not 18 year old teenagers on a forum
Dense enough to get offers from bath, Warwick, and Durham. I already explained why I didn't get a combined honours offer. In the email they offered me to study another course (geog, or another combination for example) at the uni, which is a nice offer, but I will not be taking it.

Yeah, that's the thing. EVERYONE gets offers for management, evident by your offers from those two. The interesting thing is that you didn't get one.

And I hope you accept Durham, mate. Their Stockton campus is said to be one of the most university department buildings in all Europe.
Reply 99

The facts are you applied to Exeter and failed to secure a place.

You're an embarrassment.

Latest

Trending

Trending