The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by CleverSquirrel
Dude!!!!!Reading that was soooo weird!! :lol:

That's nothing. If I unleashed my full potential here I'd probably get banned, like I have been on many other forums and 9gag and stuff XD

Scientists are still trying to figure out what in f***'s name I am. :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by FrenchUnicorn
Fine thanks :biggrin: !! I'm happy cause you remember my friend from this morning ? Who was supposed to run with me ? She asked me to go shopping with her tomorrow to apologize :3 (she was supposed to study but she wont :lol: )
What you up to :3 ?

Awwww that’s so sweet!!!! Have fun though! Shopping inFrance sounds like soo much fun :biggrin:Haha forget studying now, it’s all about spending money now:cool: hahaI’m trying to finish off a bit of work that’s due in for tomorrow:yep:
Awwww that’s so sweet!!!! Have fun though! Shopping inFrance sounds like soo much fun :biggrin:Haha forget studying now, it’s all about spending money now:cool: hahaI’m trying to finish off a bit of work that’s due in for tomorrow:yep:

Yeay :biggrin: !
Hahaha :lol: and yessss shopping in Paris is awesooooome ! :3 you should come someday :cool:
Original post by Boss_Rhythm
@CleverSquirrel
No that is weird on so many levels
+ I am a guy, so thats kinda

I know you're a guy, that's why I made sweet love to you in the first place, honey pumpkin. :sexface:

#nohomo360noscope

Posted from TSR Mobile

Where you live?
Original post by Hodor_van_Groot
That's nothing. If I unleashed my full potential here I'd probably get banned, like I have been on many other forums and 9gag and stuff XD

Scientists are still trying to figure out what in f***'s name I am. :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hahaoh god!! That’s intriguing and slightly scary at the same time hahaha!!!

You go on 9gag to?! *hi five* so do I –yay

Scientists?! Wait...You’ve been tested for this?! :O :rofl:
Yeay :biggrin: !
Hahaha :lol: and yessss shopping in Paris is awesooooome ! :3 you should come someday :cool:

Frenchie Honey, i'm on my way on my yellow private jet :cool:
Hiiii everyone! Amellia literally here until her dad comes back from the garage :lol: How is everyone?
P.S Just have enough time to leave this for @Matrix123 to have a listen to and @CleverSquirrel to swoon at :tongue: Just reinforce that Simon is ...well Simon and that the parrot actually bit Nick's fingers in this video..... gosh they were so handsome!

[video="youtube;LjqA6He180g"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LjqA6He180g[/video]

(original propose version - actual version is 'less disco')
Frenchie Honey, i'm on my way on my yellow private jet :cool:

Waiting for ya babe :cool: *hair movement*

Original post by Amellia123
Hiiii everyone! Amellia literally here until her dad comes back from the garage :lol: How is everyone?

Hahahaha poor Amellia :lol: you survived almost a day without TSR :O ! Tell us more ! The world needs to know !!

:hugs: I MISSSSSSSSSSSSED YOU WOMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :party:

Hahahaha poor Amellia :lol: you survived almost a day without TSR :O ! Tell us more ! The world needs to know !!

Haha yes I did - but have to go now! Ive ordered the parts for my dads laptop so it should be up and running by Saturday hopefully!! Wish you guys would check WhatsApp though :tongue:
Have to go now - although it says I'm logged in but I'm not! and I cant log out because I don't know the password!
Okay I'm going now - see you all soon! :grouphugs:

*flips hair back* *puts on sunglasses**sips on a milkshake* i’ll be there in 5 :cool:
Haha yes I did - but have to go now! Ive ordered the parts for my dads laptop so it should be up and running by Saturday hopefully!! Wish you guys would check WhatsApp though :tongue:
Have to go now - although it says I'm logged in but I'm not! and I cant log out because I don't know the password!

Bye
Hahaoh god!! That’s intriguing and slightly scary at the same time hahaha!!!

You go on 9gag to?! *hi five* so do I –yay

Scientists?! Wait...You’ve been tested for this?! :O :rofl:

*Hi5*
Haha yeah, especially 9chat, it used to be so full of weird and nutty people like me when it came out two years ago. The comment section was full of crazy stuff. It felt like family. But soon came the butthurts who got offended by everyone and everything and did their best in reporting the old kewl kidz and getting them banned.

This epic story should be made into a movie or something xD

Posted from TSR Mobile

See youuuuu :love: :hugs:

*flips hair back* *puts on sunglasses**sips on a milkshake* i’ll be there in 5 :cool:

Hehehehe *plus evil laugh mwahahaha*
*hi five*
*Hi5*
Haha yeah, especially 9chat, it used to be so full of weird and nutty people like me when it came out two years ago. The comment section was full of crazy stuff. It felt like family. But soon came the butthurts who got offended by everyone and everything and did their best in reporting the old kewl kidz and getting them banned.

This epic story should be made into a movie or something xD

Posted from TSR Mobile

it used to be fun before all the annoying youths got it!!! Its annoying how they get offending by the littlest things!! You'd post a picture of a squirrel and they'd be like how could you say that?! :angry:

I know what you mean!! the comments section was the best bit!!!! (A little bit like tumblr!!)

haha do tell me the story sometime- sounds interesting! :wink:
it used to be fun before all the annoying youths got it!!! Its annoying how they get offending by the littlest things!! You'd post a picture of a squirrel and they'd be like how could you say that?! :angry:

I know what you mean!! the comments section was the best bit!!!! (A little bit like tumblr!!)

haha do tell me the story sometime- sounds interesting! :wink:

Exactly! I miss the good ol' times :c

I've made such good friends there, I still chat with them everyday and it's been more than 2 years now. Even met 2 9gaggers/9chatters in real life last year.

Hehe sure, my 9gag and 9chat stories will make you laugh. And make you sad and cry as well. I guarantee it. :tongue:

But that's the past. TSR is the present, and the future *.*

Posted from TSR Mobile
Exactly! I miss the good ol' times :c

I've made such good friends there, I still chat with them everyday and it's been more than 2 years now. Even met 2 9gaggers/9chatters in real life last year.

Hehe sure, my 9gag and 9chat stories will make you laugh. And make you sad and cry as well. I guarantee it. :tongue:

But that's the past. TSR is the present, and the future *.*

Posted from TSR Mobile

yeah they were the best days!!

wait so you've met some people from there too? i don't think i've met any of the people i made friends with there :frown:

ooohhhh do tell me sometime!!!!! I like stories :P

haha well said :smile:
yeah they were the best days!!

wait so you've met some people from there too? i don't think i've met any of the people i made friends with there :frown:

ooohhhh do tell me sometime!!!!! I like stories :P

haha well said :smile:

Yeah, I've met 2. They're awesome. Expecting to meet more this year. And ofc TSRians as well soon. :smile:

Will do! But it's sleepy time now, not story time.

Nighty night!
Don't fight,
Or i'll bite
:tongue:
(edited 8 years ago)

Latest