The Student Room Group

I became someone i didn't want to

Scroll to see replies

Original post by FrenchUnicorn
Lourde*
:h:

*Lourd :h:
Original post by whorace
Get a grip, failure is part of life, learn to live with less and do what is needed when it is necessary (like saving a drowning child from a lake) screw your A-levels, plus German women are ugly right wingers

Don't confuse the average German woman with the horror of a person that is Merkel! :rofl:
Original post by Inexorably
ja vermutlich und ach so :smile: viel glück mit ihnen.

I believe it's der Heuchler (die Heuchlerin) but I could be wrong.

Vielen Dank! Dann bin eine Heuchlerin :tongue:

Spoiler

Reply 63
Original post by TheOtherSide.
Vielen Dank! Dann bin eine Heuchlerin :tongue:

Spoiler

Haha! Danke für dein Kompliment :smile:
Haha! Danke für dein Kompliment :smile:

Kein Problem!

Und wie geht's dir heute?
X

Are you feeling better than yesterday ?

"Anfangen ist leicht, beharren eine Kunst"

Viel Glück !! :party:

You can do it !! \o/
Reply 66
Original post by TheOtherSide.
Kein Problem!

Und wie geht's dir heute?

Mir geht's besser danke - während meiner Deutschklasse bekam ich meinen neusten deutschen Aufsatz und mein Grad war A (33/35 - das das höchste Ergebnis so weit in meiner Klasse ist!) Ich bin davon überzeugt, dass ich dies machen kann, aber möge mir Gott mit meiner Oralprüfung helfen!

Morgen werde ich eine Berufung für Elternabend (nächste Woche) mit meiner Philosophielehrerin arrangieren.

Obwohl Elternabend nur "Michabend" für mich ist wegen meines Alters.

Are you feeling better than yesterday ?

"Anfangen ist leicht, beharren eine Kunst"

Viel Glück !! :party:

You can do it !! \o/

Yeah I feel a lot better thanks, gonna try and arrange a parent's evening appointment mit my philosophy teacher and german teacher so that i can ask them how i can get better marks on my essay (my German is fine but I consistently get 18/20 on content and I can't get higher, but I don't know why). xD

but now i am rather ill which sucks
Mir geht's besser danke - während meiner Deutschklasse bekam ich meinen neusten deutschen Aufsatz und mein Grad war A (33/35 - das das höchste Ergebnis so weit in meiner Klasse ist!) Ich bin davon überzeugt, dass ich dies machen kann, aber möge mir Gott mit meiner Oralprüfung helfen!

Morgen werde ich eine Berufung für Elternabend (nächste Woche) mit meiner Philosophielehrerin arrangieren.

Obwohl Elternabend nur "Michabend" für mich ist wegen meines Alters.

Yeah I feel a lot better thanks, gonna try and arrange a parent's evening appointment mit my philosophy teacher and german teacher so that i can ask them how i can get better marks on my essay (my German is fine but I consistently get 18/20 on content and I can't get higher, but I don't know why). xD

but now i am rather ill which sucks

Oh I know the feeling .. I don't know why people struggle with higher than 18/20 ! I lean teachers, it seems they wont give better grades than that :O :lol:
Good luck with it then !!! Hope it'll help ! :3

Have a bath (or maybe it's take a bath ? Idk but you understand lol) and EAT CHOCOLATE !
Reply 68
Oh I know the feeling .. I don't know why people struggle with higher than 18/20 ! I lean teachers, it seems they wont give better grades than that :O :lol:
Good luck with it then !!! Hope it'll help ! :3

Have a bath (or maybe it's take a bath ? Idk but you understand lol) and EAT CHOCOLATE !

Yeah I can't figure out what keeps cutting me off at 18, it's not the amount I write (not meant to write over 300 and I write about 290 words) and I know I develop my points well and provide a balanced argument. So it's just KILLING me to see this keep happening and I've tried everything now, so I'll just have to beg her to tell me.

Thanks for the luck XD

I hate baths; though you just reminded me to shower so thanks x)
Yeah I can't figure out what keeps cutting me off at 18, it's not the amount I write (not meant to write over 300 and I write about 290 words) and I know I develop my points well and provide a balanced argument. So it's just KILLING me to see this keep happening and I've tried everything now, so I'll just have to beg her to tell me.

Thanks for the luck XD

I hate baths; though you just reminded me to shower so thanks x)

Maybe it's about your teachers and not about ya, you're right to take a rendez-vous *I think this wors is used in english .. Right ?* !

Hahaha then take a shower :lol: don't forget the chocolate :cool: (unless you don't like it :lol: )
Reply 70
Maybe it's about your teachers and not about ya, you're right to take a rendez-vous *I think this wors is used in english .. Right ?* !

Hahaha then take a shower :lol: don't forget the chocolate :cool: (unless you don't like it :lol: )

Na I don't blame my teachers, I believe my German and especially my Philosophy teachers are really good at their job :biggrin:

Yeah we use rendezvous in english sometimes, but not often XD
I think this just happens, it happens to me now. A-levels are a competitive environment. If I don't do perfectly and get a higher mark than certain individuals in my class I feel like a complete failure.
Na I don't blame my teachers, I believe my German and especially my Philosophy teachers are really good at their job :biggrin:

Yeah we use rendezvous in english sometimes, but not often XD

Okay for rendez-vous haha thanks :P

Aw you have a good point of view ! I mean you criticize yourself, and that's hiw we improve ;D !

Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
I think this just happens, it happens to me now. A-levels are a competitive environment. If I don't do perfectly and get a higher mark than certain individuals in my class I feel like a complete failure.

:hugs: :hugs: I bet you're not !! Keep going my dear !! The best feeling ever is when you fall down and you get up :cool: YOU CAN DO THIIIIIIS :heart: :heart:
Das beste oder nichts (Mercedes motto, I thought it fits well with this thread p.s good luck)
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes

Ah, A-Levels, feels like an impossible dream to me. :moon:

Quick Reply

Latest