The Student Room Group

2016 Nursing Applicants!

Scroll to see replies

Absolutely I feel your pain! I'm so jumpy checking my email obsessively. It's killing me Lol! Fingers crossed this week. X
Is anybody going to the offer holders day at Kings? Do you think it will be the same building that the interviews were held in? I can't find a more detailed map than the one on eventbrite and that isn't the most indepth thing I've ever come across
Original post by Aislingeh
Absolutely I feel your pain! I'm so jumpy checking my email obsessively. It's killing me Lol! Fingers crossed this week. X

I'm not checking my email I'm just signing straight into track. My email for my interview came through about 6 hours after track had been updated!!
anyone heard back from salford for child nursing?
Original post by Mrs Hernandez
Hopefully it will be today! I'm mega stressed waiting!

I got an unconditional offer today for UWS Hamilton!! Finally a bit of relief!

Hope u hear soon 😬😬😬
Original post by Danibee5

Hope u hear soon 😬😬😬

Ah congratulations!! You must be so chuffed! Well done Mrs! 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
Congratulations fab news! Here's hoping we hear from UWS Paisley before weekend?!
Congratulations fab news! Here's hoping we hear from UWS Paisley before weekend?!

Thank you!
Admissions are updating UCAS 2day and 2morro they said so hopefully you will know before the weekend!

My track email came straight through to me so was a nice surprise as had been checking track non stop the day before and promised myself I'd leave it until Friday afternoon.

Best of Luck xx

I got unconditional from Paisley on Tuesday :smile:
Hi everyone! I've received an offer from Leeds for children's nursing that I'll be accepting! Anyone else?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ah congratulations!! You must be so chuffed! Well done Mrs! 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Looks like il be joining you in September!!!
Paisley or Hamilton? Fantastic congratulations x
Original post by Danibee5

Hope u hear soon 😬😬😬

Looks like I will be joining you in September!!!! :banana:
Original post by Erin1985
I got unconditional from Paisley on Tuesday :smile:

Well done 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
Looks like I will be joining you in September!!!! :banana:

Well done!! 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
Had anyone had an interview for South Wales & waiting to hear back? (Adult nursing) how did you find the usw interview went?
Anyone already have their entry test and interview for surrey yet? if yes then how hard was the test? and how was the interview?
Hooray! I've got a place at Salford starting April 17, anyone else? They've split the intake into 4 cohorts so Sept/Jan/Apr/Jun xx
Another 12 months to wait to start but gives me time to sort myself out! Xxx
Original post by tracijune
Hi everyone! I've received an offer from Leeds for children's nursing that I'll be accepting! Anyone else?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well done! I've just got a place at Salford! Such a relief! Xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by AniiBomb
Has anyone heard back from Salford?

Hi, have you heard from Salford yet? I got a place yesterday for April 17! 12 months away but I can use that to get organised and my toddler will be a little older x

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending