The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Definitely the series, It was a lot more original and unique in it's own way.
Reply 2
Series.
Series definitely. But the movies are pretty good too after you've watched the series
The series
The series. The movies had more general comedy though the series was much more focused around the things that happened to them in school etc which people can relate to more (hopefully not many relate to will *cough* thorpe park *cough* inferno), the general comedy of the movies was just funny.
Definitely the series.
Series.

I thought the second film killed the whole thing, a sequel that should never have happened.
Original post by Mayhemâ„¢
Definitely the series, It was a lot more original and unique in it's own way.

Original post by alow
Series.

Original post by MathsAstronomy12
Series definitely. But the movies are pretty good too after you've watched the series

Original post by Eternalflames
The series

Original post by Vikingninja
The series. The movies had more general comedy though the series was much more focused around the things that happened to them in school etc which people can relate to more (hopefully not many relate to will *cough* thorpe park *cough* inferno), the general comedy of the movies was just funny.

Obsessed with Inbetweeners.
The series.
One of the funniest, wittiest sitcoms I've seen ever.

Original post by SoDoneWithSchool

how the f*ck did you use that meme as well :rofl:
I would watch the series then move on to watch the movies, but the series is funnier.
Series by far.

I loved the first film to bits and I nearly wet myself laughing but the second one wasn't as funny. It was way more disgusting.
Series for sure! Anyone seen the American version? It's so tragically shite it's unbelievable 😂
Well without the series there wouldn't be a movie, that should tell you something. Although the movie was funny it's no where near as good as the series!

America made a us version and failed miserably :s-smilie:
I only saw the 1st film which was really bad

It had a very tacky cliche American high school comedy vibe to it

Not an Inbetweeners tone, Idk
didn't like it, and haven't bothered with the others but I might..
Original post by mrsjenner
how the f*ck did you use that meme as well :rofl:

Great minds think alike :smug:
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
Series by far.

I loved the first film to bits and I nearly wet myself laughing but the second one wasn't as funny. It was way more disgusting.

I literally fell out of my chair and was drooling myself at the dance scene in the empty club
from making fun of the song
to the hideous dancing
to the girls expressions
I mean wtf was Will and Simon doing
and Neil was alright but the tan made him look so ridiculous
and Jay is drunk in the background
I was dyingggggg

Original post by Axlerod
Series for sure! Anyone seen the American version? It's so tragically shite it's unbelievable 😂

Original post by CON5P1RACY K1D
Well without the series there wouldn't be a movie, that should tell you something. Although the movie was funny it's no where near as good as the series!

America made a us version and failed miserably :s-smilie:

The US version ****ed it up and didn't bring it back I didn't even look at it I just knew from the trailer it would be painful

They effed up Skins too
Original post by mrsjenner
I literally fell out of my chair and was drooling myself at the dance scene in the empty club
from making fun of the song
to the hideous dancing
to the girls expressions
I mean wtf was Will and Simon doing
and Neil was alright but the tan made him look so ridiculous
and Jay is drunk in the background
I was dyingggggg

The US version ****ed it up and didn't bring it back I didn't even look at it I just knew from the trailer it would be painful

They effed up Skins too

Loool I watched every episode of the American version till it got cancelled just to see how far America can go to turn such an amazing tv series into utter shite 😂 Turns out they go above and beyond
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
Series by far.

Agreed. The second one was less amusing to put it in a way. My God Will's water park scene tho:rofl:

Latest