The Student Room Group

Engineering level 3 subsdiary diploma help...

Anyone doing subsdiary diploma in Engineering? I would need some help with assignments since my teacher left half way through the year and a new one is a complete idiot and does not teach us anything
Unit 4, Unit 10 and unit 19 mainly
I do level 3 engineering 90- credit and i currently finishing off my unit 4 and unit 10 but i don't do unit 19. I can help with unit 4 (math) and unit 10 (materials).
Reply 2
Unit 10 - assignment 2 is seriously piss take in my college. We just started it and we have not learned ANYTHING about it. And the new teacher is trying to tell us that we should know everything about it by now. I do not understand task 1 like - at all
Original post by senpanda
Unit 10 - assignment 2 is seriously piss take in my college. We just started it and we have not learned ANYTHING about it. And the new teacher is trying to tell us that we should know everything about it by now. I do not understand task 1 like - at all

Ok i'm assuming you're on about P1 which the task is want you to "describe the structure (including the atomic structure) associated with a given metal, polymer, ceramic, composite and smart material" (i quoted this from the criteria in edexcel).
Normally to you need to your own research but i can tell you where need talk about however it might be a slight difference since I don't know what's your brief but usually answering the brief shows you do the criteria.
You need to talk about the atomic structure ( please use diagrams it save on writing alot.)
Talk the structure of metals, polymers, ceramic, compostie and smart materials.
A good website to research about this but I recommend is http://www.freestudy.co.uk.
They have good resources for unit 10.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 4
cheers!~!!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending