The Student Room Group

does this Muslim girl like me?

so there is this girl i always see when i walk to college. she makes eye contact for a reasonably long time. we make eye contact from a distance for a long time. this has been happening for about a months now.
she wares a head scarf BTW
and i am a Arab
should i talk to her?
do any of you girls/boys who ware Muslim flirt with the opposite sex and don't care about relationships before marge?

Scroll to see replies

Its fine, talk to her, but don't do too much with her. A relation is fine....
You think she likes you because she looked at you a few times...?
Reply 3
Original post by Legendary Quest
You think she likes you because she looked at you a few times...?

no... i caught her staring at me today and we make eye contact for a minimum of 3 seconds
Original post by Anonymous
no... i caught her staring at me today and we make eye contact for a minimum of 3 seconds

Say hi to her. Ask her what her favourite chocolates are :u:
Next time she looks at you just introduce yourself
Reply 6
she looks pakistani
is she arab? where is she from? anyways just go up to her and say hi and see how she reacts. if she's open and willing to have a convo with you shes probably willing to friends with you or something, i dunno

am Muslim btw. Muslims are not allowed to have reations before marriage. basically dating is not allowed in Islam. but some don't care and some do. it depends on whether they take there religion seriously or not, as for this girl i don't know
Reply 8
@spv, we need you here :teehee:

:rofl:
Reply 9
is she arab? where is she from? anyways just go up to her and say hi and see how she reacts. if she's open and willing to have a convo with you shes probably willing to friends with you or something, i dunno

am Muslim btw. Muslims are not allowed to have reations before marriage. basically dating is not allowed in Islam. but some don't care and some do. it depends on whether they take there religion seriously or not, as for this girl i don't know

i don't thick so she looks pakistani
Reply 10
Original post by nucdev

lmfao, as soon as i saw the title, I knew what this was about.
do you like her though? do you wanna be friends with her or?
Some Muslims date, Some Muslims have arrange marriages, some Muslims are religious, others not so much.

Say Hi, know her better, and if she consents to a relationship with you, go for it.
Original post by noey123
do you like her though? do you wanna be friends with her or?

thats the thing dou. if she likes me i don't mind a relationship as she she is appealing to me, so ya i do like her i guess. not sure about friend ship, don have many friends that are girls
Original post by nucdev

:toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny: :toofunny:
Approach her, she may want to have sex or a relationship with you. A headscarf doesn't magically make Muslim girls any less susceptible to these feelings than anyone else.
Original post by spv
lmfao, as soon as i saw the title, I knew what this was about.

You should've known that either one of us was bound to post something about you lmfao :rofl:
thats the thing dou. if she likes me i don't mind a relationship as she she is appealing to me, so ya i do like her i guess. not sure about friend ship, don have many friends that are girls

just talk to her if she willing to be in a relationship go for it. however she is muslim and she does wear the headscarf. (not tyrna freak you out or anything) but most muslim girls look for a long term relationships i.e marriage. as a muslim girl myself who wears the headscarf i know this for a fact. so yeah be careful.
I personally wouldn't stare at a guy if I liked them
Reply 19
Original post by Anonbabes
I personally wouldn't stare at a guy if I liked them

Ah this makes so much sense now. So when girls look away with disgust as soon as they see me its because they all have a crush on me?

Wow i never realised how attractive i was.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending