The Student Room Group

How much does a woman being flat chested really bother guys?

Say you dated a woman who was very flat chested, would you be dissapointed/miss having someone with breasts?

Scroll to see replies

She'd honestly have to be very good looking.
yeh, flat chested women are a definite no. all about tits and arse. **** facial features
Not all men are the same and this is probably the worst site you could go on looking for a decent sample of the population.
Come to my woman’s breasts,
And take my milk for gall, you murd'ring ministers
Reply 5
Being booby is just one feminine trait. You just have to exploit others. Plus remember that even small boobs have their charm.
Not all men are the same some want girls with big boobs, some with average size and some flat chested, there is nothing really wrong with a girl being flat chested as they can still look very attractive as long as they wear the right clothes. It's not all about having boobs. I think that there are quite a few actresses who have small boobs if not flat chested and they are attractive. As long as your comfortable with your body then it doesn't matter what others think, all bodies are the same but sizes just vary so just be happy
Reply 7
I prefer med size, if they're too small I like to get mine out and compare
Original post by Anonymous
Say you dated a woman who was very flat chested, would you be dissapointed/miss having someone with breasts?

do you got a nice booty? and yes i'd consider it cause when i get you pregnant they puff out pretty quick gurl
Original post by SophieSmall
this is probably the worst site you could go on looking for a decent sample of the population.

Original post by Sheikhspeare 🎭
Come to my woman’s breasts,
And take my milk for gall, you murd'ring ministers

Original post by KyleH123
do you got a nice booty? and yes i'd consider it cause when i get you pregnant they puff out pretty quick gurl

Original post by Zarek
Being booby is just one feminine trait. You just have to exploit others. Plus remember that even small boobs have their charm.

Original post by whorace
I prefer med size, if they're too small I like to get mine out and compare

Is this what you meant, SophieSmall?
Original post by mrsjenner
Is this what you meant, SophieSmall?

Nope.
I don't get why this bothers people tbh, but each to their own :yep:
There are plenty out there who won't mind that much, speaking from experience.
Original post by SophieSmall
Nope.

What did you mean then. Because those comments weren't exactly sage advice.
Original post by Philbert
There are plenty out there who won't mind that much, speaking from experience.

Do you have small bewbs.
Original post by KyleH123

Not getting pregnant don't want to go through it, I'd like to raise a child but no pregnancy. I do have a bum and strong powerful legs I have an athletic body (can do 14 pull ups) I've just no breasts.
Original post by mrsjenner
What did you mean then. Because those comments weren't exactly sage advice.

This a forum filled with a not particularly varied group of people, statically it is a terrible place to look for trends in what men want in a woman.
no if she is pretty then it wouldnt bother me kind of like cat deeley
Original post by Anonymous
Not getting pregnant don't want to go through it, I'd like to raise a child but no pregnancy. I do have a bum and strong powerful legs I have an athletic body (can do 14 pull ups) I've just no breasts.

yeh you'd get it gurl dont worry

how tall is u?
Reply 19
for some girls it works. it's not a deal breaker, generally.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending