The Student Room Group

does this Muslim girl like me?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by 79deeas
Ah this makes so much sense now. So when girls look away with disgust as soon as they see me its because they all have a crush on me?

Wow i never realised how attractive i was.

I don't stare regardless. I tend to look if they're not paying attention
Original post by Anonymous
just talk to her if she willing to be in a relationship go for it. however she is muslim and she does wear the headscarf. (not tyrna freak you out or anything) but most muslim girls look for a long term relationships i.e marriage. as a muslim girl myself who wears the headscarf i know this for a fact. so yeah be careful.

TBH id don't mined.
so do you look for a potential life partner? lol
Original post by Anonbabes
I don't stare regardless. I tend to look if they're not paying attention

do you make eye contact with a person you like?
No, she doesn't like you. She doesn't like you at all.
do you make eye contact with a person you like?

I do regardless
Reply 25
Original post by ravioliyears
You should've known that either one of us was bound to post something about you lmfao :rofl:

I know hahaa. totally saw it coming!
and yes she most likely does think your fit, probably doesn't want to approach you due to the stigma of wearing a headscarf and extramartial relationships tbh. spark something up with her, better to start with friendship though.

so there is this girl i always see when i walk to college. she makes eye contact for a reasonably long time. we make eye contact from a distance for a long time. this has been happening for about a months now.
she wares a head scarf BTW
and i am a Arab
should i talk to her?
do any of you girls/boys who ware Muslim flirt with the opposite sex and don't care about relationships before marge?

jos tried to rep u turns out I have already given u rep recently.....hmmm wondering who u r now.

she looks pakistani

i'm guessing you like this about her?

Original post by noey123
do you like her though? do you wanna be friends with her or?

thats the thing dou. if she likes me i don't mind a relationship as she she is appealing to me, so ya i do like her i guess. not sure about friend ship, don have many friends that are girls

err so you don't actually like her as much as you she might like you, you are just willing for a "relationship" if you can get one?
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by alkaline.
and yes she most likely does think your fit, probably doesn't want to approach you due to the stigma of wearing a headscarf and extramartial relationships tbh. spark something up with her, better to start with friendship though.

jos tried to rep u turns out I have already given u rep recently.....hmmm wondering who u r now.

i'm guessing you like this about her?

err so you don't actually like her as much as you she might like you, you are just willing for a "relationship" if you can get one?

Tbh i dont know how much she likes me. It not that i dont care, my eyes are attracted to her shes a 10 jk. No lie doe shes quite beautiful in my eyes. lol
Does she look like the religious type? Like proper covered from head to toe or just headscarf?
If you want a future with her do the decent thing and convert. But no disrespect to you but a muslim woman should definitely not be giving anyone the eye unless she's after a pair of...black...eyes.
Does she look like the religious type? Like proper covered from head to toe or just headscarf?

Just headscarf
Original post by Its Time
If you want a future with her do the decent thing and convert. But no disrespect to you but a muslim woman should definitely not be giving anyone the eye unless she's after a pair of...black...eyes.

Im arab muslim don need to convert
is she arab? where is she from? anyways just go up to her and say hi and see how she reacts. if she's open and willing to have a convo with you shes probably willing to friends with you or something, i dunno

am Muslim btw. Muslims are not allowed to have reations before marriage. basically dating is not allowed in Islam. but some don't care and some do. it depends on whether they take there religion seriously or not, as for this girl i don't know

Dating is permitted, under restrictions (i.e you cant really have any sexual moments) you're allowed to get to know the person and meet them.
Just headscarf

She's probs not thaat religious then
Ever thought she stares at you because stare at her, so she thinks you are creepy? Just a thought...

Either way, forget her and move on.
The best piece of advice anyone can offer you here, speaking as an Arab girl, is ignore everyone's advice, don't think too much about it and go and talk to her. Time spent speculating about someone you don't actually know is time wasted. Maybe she wants to be friends, maybe lovers, maybe something long term or maybe nothing, but which ever it is strike up a conversation and find out. Don't do anything your not comfortable with and try and not make her uncomfortable- just be respectful to her and yourself and that's all anyone can ask of you.

Chances are that she's more nervous of you than you her.
I wear a hijab and I know a lot of girls that wear the hijab and get into relationships, I think you could talk to her if you really want to and get to know her

Posted from TSR Mobile
She's probs not thaat religious then

oh wow.
I was far more religious when I did "just headscarf" than when I started wearing abaya.
Tbh i dont know how much she likes me. It not that i dont care, my eyes are attracted to her shes a 10 jk. No lie doe shes quite beautiful in my eyes. lol

aww go for it then:h:
oh wow.
I was far more religious when I did "just headscarf" than when I started wearing abaya.

Well if you wore skinny jeans and tight clothig with it you probably weren't

Quick Reply

Latest