The Student Room Group

Old Mutual Global Investors - Investment Summer Internship

Scroll to see replies

Anyone who did this last year (2014/15) mind sharing what their technical assessment involved. I've got to do an online one on Monday and the only thing I have been told is it is a research task and I have 24 hours to do it?
Got my technical assessment on Tuesday, an excel assessment that should take 35 minutes. Has anyone done this before or know what to expect?
where you told it was an excel assessment or have you found that out from somewhere else!
They said I will get an economics test this week, anyone in same position?
Reply 84
Just had the economics test, **** me that was hard
Original post by Lol1415
Just had the economics test, **** me that was hard

Jheez serious? Is it multiple choice?
Original post by TZOnAMadOne
Got my technical assessment on Tuesday, an excel assessment that should take 35 minutes. Has anyone done this before or know what to expect?

I have mine tomorrow, is it possible to do it in the time that you have and is it very difficult or basic excel?
Has anyone heard back yet?
Original post by Razina17
Has anyone heard back yet?

Nope , have u?
Reply 89
They said they would get back to us early THIS week lol
Original post by Lol1415
They said they would get back to us early THIS week lol

I know right I was worried thinking they forgot about me, maybe its taking longer than they anticipated
Original post by juventus100
Nope , have u?

Nope nothing yet
Anyone heard anything this week?
Anyone heard anything this week?

nope
Got an email from them, got in to the assessment centre for finance
I heard back late last week - invited to a phone interview today for Research. Not sure what to expect.
Original post by mushpantsbc
I heard back late last week - invited to a phone interview today for Research. Not sure what to expect.

didn't they tell you it would be say competency base?
Took the excel test ages ago and was told I'd hear back positive or negative and still not heard anything
Original post by TZOnAMadOne
Took the excel test ages ago and was told I'd hear back positive or negative and still not heard anything

have you emailed them this week?
didn't they tell you it would be say competency base?

Hi,

Sorry this was for Quilter Cheviot. Got an assessment day in two weeks. Not much info online about it - quite nervous!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending