The Student Room Group

How much does a woman being flat chested really bother guys?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Mancini
Look Keira Knightley just to give you a well known example, has not got the curviest body in the world and certainly hasn't got very large breasts and I can sometimes find myself attracted to her in movies. So don't worry so much over it, I would say one thing though breasts are not incredibly important I prefer my women not so muscular, so toned body is fine but muscles not for me. That's not to put anyone down, just my preference.

Do you mean the bodybuilder look though or are you not keen on the athletic strong/fit look as there's a difference. Seems like muscles are going out of fashion I hear a lot of girls say that they don't like muscles on guys too and prefer the slight podgy look :/
Reply 41
Original post by Bulbasaur
Don't really mind. I'm a skinny bastard, so smaller is better really....

What does you being a skinny bastard have anything to do with a woman's breast size?
Shape and nipple appearance is infinitely more important than size, bee stings can be nice. I'm more of an ass man myself anyway.
Reply 43
Some care, some don't.

Its personal preference but most guys really shouldn't be that fussy considering everyone has imperfections (if you think of your boobs as an imperfection that is).

If a guy doesn't like you or want to get with/ be with you because of your boobs then he's really not worth it!

Coming from a member of the itty bitty titty committee, they don't hurt to run, or sag, or flap about - think of the positives :wink:.
Original post by Anonymous
Not getting pregnant don't want to go through it, I'd like to raise a child but no pregnancy. I do have a bum and strong powerful legs I have an athletic body (can do 14 pull ups) I've just no breasts.

Can you prove you can do 14 full rom pull-ups. I've never seen a girl do anywhere near than number who wasn't a fairly high level gymnast
Reply 45
Do you mean the bodybuilder look though or are you not keen on the athletic strong/fit look as there's a difference. Seems like muscles are going out of fashion I hear a lot of girls say that they don't like muscles on guys too and prefer the slight podgy look :/

Yeah I mean body builder style almost, I don't much so much toned athletic women who are fit they look great, you know looking good and healthy not looking almost manly.

My female friend also told me she prefers man who are not muscular.
(edited 8 years ago)
Say you dated a woman who was very flat chested, would you be dissapointed/miss having someone with breasts?

I wouldn't care. Boobs or no boobs, butt or no butt. Makes no difference to me. If you aren't a bitch, I'm unlikely to ditch (dreadful, I know).
Reply 47
Original post by Sheikhspeare 🎭
Come to my woman’s breasts,
And take my milk for gall, you murd'ring ministers

Macbeth!
Reply 48
Say you dated a woman who was very flat chested, would you be dissapointed/miss having someone with breasts?

I'm not bothered as long as you have a good butt.
erm well not a guy but if im being 100% honest then yeah it would a bit if it was like totally flat :s-smilie:
cos like flat chests freak me out a bit :redface:
Doesn't really bother me too much.
Original post by Prince_fancybum
Can you prove you can do 14 full rom pull-ups. I've never seen a girl do anywhere near than number who wasn't a fairly high level gymnast

Ha, most people can't do 2 including guys I don't know why. Unfortunately I can't prove 14 I'd have to do a recent video but there's an older one of me doing about 9 a while ago here https://www.dropshots.com/purple12/date/2016-02-02/10:51:46.

I'l do a new video when/if I get up to 20 :/.
Original post by jgjog3
Macbeth!

aye
a beautiful play written by me
Reply 53
erm well not a guy but if im being 100% honest then yeah it would a bit if it was like totally flat :s-smilie:
cos like flat chests freak me out a bit :redface:

What? and why are you even answering ? You aren't a guy.
Original post by Mancini
What? and why are you even answering ? You aren't a guy.

lol i fancy girls :redface: and ik but well i have an opinion on the subject so thought i may as well :h:
and there are more important things ik to a gf but well as long as they weren't non existant, would be fine
lol i fancy girls :redface: and ik but well i have an opinion on the subject so thought i may as well :h:
and there are more important things ik to a gf but well as long as they weren't non existant, would be fine

You know you don't have to remain anon? Liking girls is nothing to be ashamed of. If someome judges you, they can **** off. You're your own person. We love you for that.
Reply 56

Yeah that's all good but I think you were rude about it.
Original post by Tinemither
You know you don't have to remain anon? Liking girls is nothing to be ashamed of. If someome judges you, they can **** off. You're your own person. We love you for that.

aww well that is very sweet of you ty :hugs: i would but people inrl don't know and i want it to stay that way and if they recognise my account i cba with the drama :redface: x

Original post by Mancini
Yeah that's all good but I think you were rude about it.

rude about it? :redface: how? i can't help it i find flat chests really gross :/ sorry if that is offensive
Doesn't matter imo.
aww well that is very sweet of you ty :hugs: i would but people inrl don't know and i want it to stay that way and if they recognise my account i cba with the drama :redface: x

Nah, it's cool. I get you. Nobody i know uses this, and even if they did. I am open about my sexuality and couldn't care less about the judgemental pricks who have crap to say about it. If they dislike it, they can piss off! X

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending