The Student Room Group

How much does a woman being flat chested really bother guys?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by Anonymous
Say you dated a woman who was very flat chested, would you be dissapointed/miss having someone with breasts?

I don't care c:
Reply 61
Well i wouldn't tell a girl i was dating that i 'd prefer more there. I'd def get slapped and dumped, and deservedly so.
Original post by Tinemither
Nah, it's cool. I get you. Nobody i know uses this, and even if they did. I am open about my sexuality and couldn't care less about the judgemental pricks who have crap to say about it. If they dislike it, they can piss off! X

awh thank you x
aha wish i could be more like you tbh :redface: i would really like to be open about it but idk for now there is too much going on to do that as well because everyone would give me hassle i can't cope with atm :redface:
good on you buddy :hugs: honestly that is an awesome mindset to have x
awh thank you x
aha wish i could be more like you tbh :redface: i would really like to be open about it but idk for now there is too much going on to do that as well because everyone would give me hassle i can't cope with atm :redface:
good on you buddy :hugs: honestly that is an awesome mindset to have x

Well, you could always openly come out to a close relative or best friend? And then slowly tell people. It doesn't have to be openly known. Only a handful of people irl know for me. Some... 20 or so? My family don't know. They won't. Judgemental people there, always. So I have friends knowing, and people are more supportive than meets the eye. If they judge you, speak to someone about it. It's a criminal offence to act prejudiced or discriminate against anyone because of their race, gender, age, weight, disability, sexuality, etc. Don't let them push you around. Take the first step, I'll be your first supporter! X
Original post by Tinemither
Well, you could always openly come out to a close relative or best friend? And then slowly tell people. It doesn't have to be openly known. Only a handful of people irl know for me. Some... 20 or so? My family don't know. They won't. Judgemental people there, always. So I have friends knowing, and people are more supportive than meets the eye. If they judge you, speak to someone about it. It's a criminal offence to act prejudiced or discriminate against anyone because of their race, gender, age, weight, disability, sexuality, etc. Don't let them push you around. Take the first step, I'll be your first supporter! X

can i pm you if that is ok? :redface: x
Original post by SophieSmall
This a forum filled with a not particularly varied group of people, statically it is a terrible place to look for trends in what men want in a woman.

Now that's the kind of thinking that doesn't happen too often around here. :colonhash:
Original post by Supersaps
Now that's the kind of thinking that doesn't happen too often around here. :colonhash:

I wonder why.
Original post by SophieSmall
I wonder why.

Too many intelligent people that have trouble looking at the big picture.
Original post by Supersaps
Too many intelligent people that have trouble looking at the big picture.

hmm...if you say so. :wink:
Well personally small chest is a definite no.
Original post by WoodyMKC
Shape and nipple appearance is infinitely more important than size, bee stings can be nice. I'm more of an ass man myself anyway.

:toofunny:
Not that bothered tbh.

Guess I have a preference for medium breasts. Just like I have a preference for green eyes.

A great personality can make up for any perceived shortcomings.

:wink:
Reply 72
lol i fancy girls :redface: and ik but well i have an opinion on the subject so thought i may as well :h:
and there are more important things ik to a gf but well as long as they weren't non existant, would be fine

So you're a breastgirl (as opposed to a buttgirl). :holmes:

We don't like the same kind of girl, I'm afraid. :hand:
Original post by Josb
So you're a breastgirl (as opposed to a buttgirl). :holmes:

We don't like the same kind of girl, I'm afraid. :hand:

yeah lol :colondollar: i like them more than i should :redface:
that's ok :colone:, means u won't be stealing all them girls i'm gonna get :wink:
Anything around Britains average of 34DD seems good.

Although I'd choose an 'athletic' girl with small boobs over a fat girl with big boobs any day.
I have very small boobs and honestly I get so insecure about them. However my bf doesn't seem to mind. I've even told him that I hate my boobs but he says he loves them and I've noticed they don't bother him whenever we get intimate etc... So I don't think big boobs matter to all guys :biggrin:
Not keen.
Say you dated a woman who was very flat chested, would you be dissapointed/miss having someone with breasts?

As long as you got booty we good.
A B C D Whatever CUP. It's fine.
Original post by mrsjenner
I agree with your general statement. But what is the predominant group here? :holmes:

90% South East Asian. 9% White British. 1% Other

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending