The Student Room Group

Physiotherapy applicants 2016/2017

Scroll to see replies

Original post by 02PC03
When was your interview?

I had an interview on the 3rd of February :smile: I was told then that I'd hear the week commencing the 14th of March (so I actually heard before... :s-smilie: ) but I'm sure you will hear soon- fingers crossed! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by jw.
Im gonna have mine on April 13th!! How was ur interview like?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by jw.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by jw.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh good luck! I got my offer the other day so well happy about that!! And it was okay tbh, nothing too different from other interviews, just tests, group presentation and then an individual interview which was quite relaxed! Good luck! X
Original post by HearMeRoar
I had an interview on the 3rd of February :smile: I was told then that I'd hear the week commencing the 14th of March (so I actually heard before... :s-smilie: ) but I'm sure you will hear soon- fingers crossed! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I had mine on 3rd Feburary too. Doesn't look too bright for then for me...
Reply 2043
Original post by HayBF123
Oh good luck! I got my offer the other day so well happy about that!! And it was okay tbh, nothing too different from other interviews, just tests, group presentation and then an individual interview which was quite relaxed! Good luck! X

Thanks!! Feeling a bit relieved now! U mind me asking how did u find the tests?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Amber12352
Has anyone heard back from Teesside

Yep. I have had an offer today! Good luck with your application.
Original post by 02PC03
I had mine on 3rd Feburary too. Doesn't look too bright for then for me...

Oh, what time were you? :smile: And I wouldn't worry, I don't know anyone else with an offer and there were interviews before ours. Someone I know contacted George's and they said that it could be April before all the offers are given out. Try not to stress, I hope you hear soon x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by coco.bee
Got an unconditional offer from Teesside today :banana: sooo relieved! anyone else get an offer from them today?

Congratulations! I got an unconditional offer from them today too!!!!!!
have people heard from Liverpool yet? still waiting on them, and haven't heard anything, fingers crossed cus it's where I want to go!
Original post by jw.
Thanks!! Feeling a bit relieved now! U mind me asking how did u find the tests?

Posted from TSR Mobile

They were pretty standard tbh, the maths test was fine, can use a calculator so nothing too bad! And the English bit you just had to identify some errors and then talk about Some nhs values, so it was consistent with other interviews! You'll be fine, it's not challenging!
Original post by Jane1296
Congratulations! I got an unconditional offer from them today too!!!!!!

Have you already got your grades to get an unconditional?
Original post by 123Izzy
Anyone else got offers from Salford??! I got mine today :biggrin:

Well done! I've not heard anything so far. Were you in one of the groups interviewed on the 16th Wednesday?
Original post by Barchoka
Thank you. I just had yesterday. I hope it gone well?

Did they say when they'll get back to you?
Reply 2052
Original post by 123Izzy
just wondering how long it took to hear back from keele or man met post interview??

a week for keele
Reply 2053
Original post by Gwendavies
Should I hear back from Keele before their student experience day on the 31st March?

Posted from TSR Mobile

hi I hadn't heard of this and have firmed Keele, what is the day for? offer holders or anyone?
Original post by Ste599
Did they say when they'll get back to you?

I receve my offer yesterday.
But don't worry if you didn't recieve yours yet. They said that they hold last interves on the begining of the April and then they will take all the final decisions.
Original post by Barchoka
I receve my offer yesterday.
But don't worry if you didn't recieve yours yet. They said that they hold last interves on the begining of the April and then they will take all the final decisions.

Wow congratulations!! Fingers crossed
Original post by rebec1
hi I hadn't heard of this and have firmed Keele, what is the day for? offer holders or anyone?

I think it's for anyone with offers. If you have a look at open days on the website, it's called 'offer holder days and student experience days'

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by oldastimeitself
Well done! I've not heard anything so far. Were you in one of the groups interviewed on the 16th Wednesday?

I was yes, I went for 13:30 then got a phone call yesterday :smile: where you there too?
Original post by 145x
Well done!

thank you :smile:
Reply 2059
Original post by HayBF123
They were pretty standard tbh, the maths test was fine, can use a calculator so nothing too bad! And the English bit you just had to identify some errors and then talk about Some nhs values, so it was consistent with other interviews! You'll be fine, it's not challenging!

Okay thanks, thts good news than!! Guese Ill just reviw on the nhs values now :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending