The Student Room Group

Black Lives Matter‽‽

Scroll to see replies

Original post by al_94
Have you seen the police in Brazil or in other South American countries they make American police look like ballet dancers lol. Americans like to complain about everything whether it's their police, their women, immigration etc. Just go on YouTube or American forums I've never seen anyone like this.

"Complain?" Do you know US people protest because it's their right to demonstrate. It's never fathomed to be complaining; it's just standard. Other countries probably don't get that but it's also a bit of a bad example because then other countries who don't have that civil right to protest, try to follow US and **** their gov't up like Libya! :noway:

But anyway the police brutality is racial so that's how it connects to Black Lives Matter, obviously. It's just a slogan to call for different gun and law enforcement laws, which is legit, come on.

And Brazil is f*cked, the Pacificao in Brazilian favelas is when the cops stand armed for no reason in Brazilian slums and shoot first, ask later. It's a horrible way to control the crime ridden poverty their gov't created for a certain group. :noway:
Reply 41
Original post by PrincePaul45665
OK. Well. You just stand there and get your ass kicked and say nothing dude.

Arent 99.674% of Muslims doing the same? Because we know harassing innocent people and ruining people lives won't help.
Reply 42
Original post by mrsjenner
"Complain?" Do you know US people protest because it's their right to demonstrate. It's never fathomed to be complaining; it's just standard. Other countries probably don't get that but it's also a bit of a bad example because then other countries who don't have that civil right to protest, try to follow US and **** their gov't up like Libya! :noway:

But anyway the police brutality is racial so that's how it connects to Black Lives Matter, obviously. It's just a slogan to call for different gun and law enforcement laws, which is legit, come on.

And Brazil is f*cked, the Pacificao in Brazilian favelas is when the cops stand armed for no reason in Brazilian slums and shoot first, ask later. It's a horrible way to control the crime ridden poverty their gov't created for a certain group. :noway:

The whole continent of Africa makes Brazilian slums look like paradise.
Original post by al_94
Have you seen the police in Brazil or in other South American countries they make American police look like ballet dancers lol. Americans like to complain about everything whether it's their police, their women, immigration etc. Just go on YouTube or American forums I've never seen anyone like this.

That logic is like me killing someone then saying "You are being unfair. There are serial killers who have killed way more than I have"
*pacificão means pacification or calling for peace in Portuguese as well.
Original post by AliNaqvi:D
The whole continent of Africa makes Brazilian slums look like paradise.

I thought you were saying, Brazilian slums make Africa look like paradise...

but instead you were trying to downplay how bad it is in Brazil

and Brazil has the most black African people next to Nigeria
so yea.
Arent 99.674% of Muslims doing the same? Because we know harassing innocent people and ruining people lives won't help.

OK. Dude. Well go over to Stormfront and join the white supremacist over there. I know your tryna be a weakened version of a white supremacist on TSR. Go to Stormfront and tell me how you got on ......"ali"

Irony is - White people have bombed the sh*t out of your countries, killed thousands, if not millions of your people, yet here you are hating on black people who have not done a thing to you.

But to be honest. I like my racism, like this, like the stormfronters. I like my racism in my face, undiluted..

Plus guys like stormfronters and Trump supporters wakes black people up.

So I say to other non-white groups

CARRY YOUR OWN BAGS

Now you have all these groups, quoting Martin Luther King. (Asian, Mexicans, Arabs) now they want to suck up to black people. Because black people are the only group who stand up to racism.

Most non whites (Asians, Arabs, Mexicans) can't stand black people. But NOW with the rise of Donald Trump they are dealing with real stormfront white supremacists and they want to throw all non-white people into the mix.

These groups (Asians, Arabs, Mexicans) were fine when it was just hating and oppressing black people. They were silent. It's ALWAYS been black people who fought racism - white supremacy the hardest.

I'm sick to the back teeth of other non-white groups, wanting form bonds with black people when it suits them.

It happened at school when the Asian lads wanted to walk home with us supposedly "tough" "hard" black guys because they were getting robbed but then did not want to know us after school days ended.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 47
Original post by PrincePaul45665
OK. Dude. Well go over to Stormfront and join the white supremacist over there. I know your tryna be a weakened version of a white supremacist on TSR. Go to Stormfront and tell me how you got on ......"ali"

Irony is - White people have bombed the sh*t out of your countries, killed thousands, if not millions of your people, yet here you are hating on black people who have not done a thing to you.

But to be honest. I like my racism, like this, like the stormfronters. I like my racism in my face, undiluted..

Plus guys like stormfronters and Trump supporters wakes black people up.

So I say to other non-white groups

CARRY YOUR OWN BAGS

Now you have all these groups, quoting Martin Luther King. (Asian, Mexicans, Arabs) now they want to suck up to black people. Because black people are the only group who stand up to racism.

Most non whites (Asians, Arabs, Mexicans) can't stand black people. But NOW with the rise of Donald Trump they are dealing with real stormfront white supremacists and they want to throw all non-white people into the mix.

These groups (Asians, Arabs, Mexicans) were fine when it was just hating and oppressing black people. They were silent. It's ALWAYS been black people who fought racism - white supremacy the hardest.

I'm sick to the back teeth of other non-white groups, wanting form bonds with black people when it suits them.

It happened at school when the Asian lads wanted to walk home with us supposedly "tough" "hard" black guys because they were getting robbed but then did not want to know us after school days ended.

"It happened at school when the Asian lads wanted to walk home with us supposedly "tough" "hard" black guys because they were getting robbed but then did not want to know us after school days ended."

Plot Twist: The tough black black guys robbed the Asian lads.
Oh wait, that's not a plot twist is it. That actually happened.
Reply 48
Original post by mrsjenner
I thought you were saying, Brazilian slums make Africa look like paradise...

but instead you were trying to downplay how bad it is in Brazil

and Brazil has the most black African people next to Nigeria
so yea.

No. I was trying to say that Africa is so bad that it makes Brazilian slums look like paradise.
"It happened at school when the Asian lads wanted to walk home with us supposedly "tough" "hard" black guys because they were getting robbed but then did not want to know us after school days ended."

Plot Twist: The tough black black guys robbed the Asian lads.
Oh wait, that's not a plot twist is it. That actually happened.

So why don't you have a problem with white people who have done far more damage to you and your people ?

You scared of white people ?
No. I was trying to say that Africa is so bad that it makes Brazilian slums look like paradise.

What country in Africa are you talking about ?
Reply 51
Original post by princepaul45665
what country in africa are you talking about ?

all the countries!
all the countries!

All 50 odd ?

I noticed how you swerved my previous question about white people
Its a few white people that ruined Islam, most are great people. Unlike blackies.

So you have no problem with white people ? Even though most of the hate towards Islam is from white people. Even though they have killed more of your people than blacks ever had.
Reply 54
There's a great analogy about this posted in relevant magazine

"Imagine that you wake up late one night to the sound of your home being burglarized. Through the crack in your bedroom door, you see several figures hauling out your television, computers and nice china to their getaway car parked outside.

Thinking quickly, you dial 911 on your iPhone.

“911, what’s your emergency?”

“Help!” you whisper. “My home is being robbed!”

“Stay where you are, Miss,” the other voice assures you. “We’ll look into it.”

“Thank you,” you whisper. “My address is—”

“Woah, Ma’am,” the voice on the other end says. “Why are you bringing addresses into this?”

“What?” you say. “My home is being robbed! Aren’t you going to come and stop them?”

“Well, I don’t know why you need to make this about your home, ma’am,” the operator says. “All houses matter.”
Reply 55
Original post by D8238
There's a great analogy about this posted in relevant magazine

"Imagine that you wake up late one night to the sound of your home being burglarized. Through the crack in your bedroom door, you see several figures hauling out your television, computers and nice china to their getaway car parked outside.

Thinking quickly, you dial 911 on your iPhone.

“911, what’s your emergency?”

“Help!” you whisper. “My home is being robbed!”

“Stay where you are, Miss,” the other voice assures you. “We’ll look into it.”

“Thank you,” you whisper. “My address is—”

“Woah, Ma’am,” the voice on the other end says. “Why are you bringing addresses into this?”

“What?” you say. “My home is being robbed! Aren’t you going to come and stop them?”

“Well, I don’t know why you need to make this about your home, ma’am,” the operator says. “All houses matter.”

If only there were multiple houses being robbed, like real life. And the cops only arrive at one.
All lives matter.
Reply 57
I am lost for words here.
Original post by PrincePaul56777
All lives matter but for me the past, present and future of Black people concern me most. And in that history whites are the main evil. That is just how it is.

Are you actually being serious? Your statement is racist. "Whites are the main evil"- you are being offensive towards white people and discriminatory if you think that "black people concern me most". You cant be more racist than that really. I hope you're trolling- if not, your views are abhorrent and disgusting.
Original post by Trapz99
Are you actually being serious? Your statement is racist. "Whites are the main evil"- you are being offensive towards white people and discriminatory if you think that "black people concern me most". You cant be more racist than that really. I hope you're trolling- if not, your views are abhorrent and disgusting.

White people, out of all the races have been the main evil to black people over the past 300 years.

THAT IS A FACT.

There is nothing racist about that. That is fact.
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending