The Student Room Group

Girls what's your height?

i never really knew mine until a few days ago when i measured it, turns out im five foot two. considering my mum is five foot and im taller than my cousins i thought i was a decent height, now i feel like midget :lol: most of the time i wear healed shoes/boots so its all good.

whats your height?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Cute. :u:
5'3 (just under 5'4) :h:
We are the same height! :biggrin: You look like someone who's really tall though lol
(I'm assuming that's you in your avatar? :colondollar:)
Reply 4
Original post by Legendary Quest
We are the same height! :biggrin: You look like someone who's really tall though lol
(I'm assuming that's you in your avatar? :colondollar:)

haha :five: yeah i know people always assume im tall bc of my avatar (yeah its me :smile: ) idk why though :lol:
5'5 :biggrin:
5'2. I'm of asian decent, so I blame my genes. Haha. On another note, my height never bothered me. I like it. (Except from at concerts...)
5'5 1/2 :h:
your height is average. i am almost one foot taller than you. 6'3. i feel like an alien.
:evilbanana: .
Original post by mkap
haha :five: yeah i know people always assume im tall bc of my avatar (yeah its me :smile: ) idk why though :lol:

You just have the face of a tall person. I don't know how else to explain it :lol:
Original post by Amankhanhussain
your height is average. i am almost one foot taller than you. 6'3. i feel like an alien.

woow you're a giant :K:
lol I'm 4'9, you're not even close to a midget.
Reply 13

tall guys are the best :h:

You just have the face of a tall person. I don't know how else to explain it :lol:

haha yeh i guess, my face shape is long
woow you're a giant :K:

they are kinda cute. Don't you think.
5 foot 7 I think?
I'm 5"6 and a half but everyone i know towers over me XD
Original post by mkap
tall guys are the best :h:

best at what.? :u:
best at what.? :u:

Giving armpit-hugs.