The Student Room Group

Architecture 2016 Entry Applications and Offers

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Myria_x
Congrats on your offer :smile: What were your requirments if I may ask?

Thanks :smile: i need to get ABB at a levels . Where have you applied to?
Original post by Lookatthismeme

I got an offer tooo but my offer wasn't lowered:/! Maybe that's to do with my grades but oh welll:P may i ask what your predicted grades and what you got in AS?:redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Lookatthismeme

I have applied to Edinburgh,Glasgow SOA, Nottigham, Sheffield and Kent . Unfortunately I got rejected by Edinburgh but okayy. What about you?:smile:
Is anyone planning to put Nottigham as their firm choice? :3
Original post by gemyerst
When are you going to the open day? I'm trying to figure out how many more offers they're going to make sorry :smile: Also what conditions did they give you?

I'm going to the open day on the 20th of April.
And They've asked me for a distinction in my art foundation. I think it's maybe because I got A* A B for my a levels, so they want a high result this year to make up for it.
Still waiting on Edinburgh, and they haven't set any portfolios or tasks, so presumably 31st is the deadline? Should I be worried?!
Original post by sambeech
Still waiting on Edinburgh, and they haven't set any portfolios or tasks, so presumably 31st is the deadline? Should I be worried?!

Don't worry, you are not alone... I have been waiting since early November, but apparently although they do have the deadline on the 31st they sometimes take longer...
Original post by Myria_x

meeee :smile:)
Original post by Myria_x

It will be my safety one:smile:
Offers from Manchester and Nottingham, waiting to hear after the interview in the Bartlett. Got rejected from Edinburgh and waiting Cardiff almost 5 months to response... :biggrin::biggrin:
Original post by rmac4
Has anyone heard from Strathclyde?

I have! I got my unconditional offer for Strathclyde last month! Let me know if you hear any word back!
i just received unconditional offer from Edinburgh after sooo long! Really glad but i think im going to bath :biggrin: anyone else?
Reply 1232
Original post by Georgiev
It will be my safety one:smile:

likewise! Best of luck with the Bartlett!!
Original post by Storm2323
meeee :smile:)

Most probably me toooo
Original post by lora9704
i just received unconditional offer from Edinburgh after sooo long! Really glad but i think im going to bath :biggrin: anyone else?

Congratulations! Are you a UK student? Is the unconditional only valid if it's your firm choice? Hoping to hear back soon myself!
Original post by cowie
likewise! Best of luck with the Bartlett!!

Thank you!
Original post by smbeech
Congratulations! Are you a UK student? Is the unconditional only valid if it's your firm choice? Hoping to hear back soon myself!

Nope, im an international applicant and just had my IB results :smile:
Nope, im an international applicant and just had my IB results :smile:

How many points did you get?
Original post by LiveTheMoment
How many points did you get?

40 :smile:
40 :smile:

Wow!!! congrats!! That is a lot!!!

Quick Reply

Latest