The Student Room Group

Poll: how flexible are you?

Poll

Can you do the splits or put your legs behind your head?

Hello, just a quick poll based on flexibility etc.

Scroll to see replies

I can't even touch my toes lol
Reply 2
am a dancer so my flexibility is on point. i.e splits, standing splits, spider acro etc
I'm so close to the splits both sideways and forwards but not quite yet :frown:

I also can't put my leg behind my head anymore although I could when I'm younger. I suppose it doesn't help having tree trunk legs and a disproportionately long torso... I can get them behind my head if I push them there but not keep them there without holding them there with my hands :P
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 4
I am willing to work any time of any day.
Not very.
Original post by Leviathan1741
I can't even touch my toes lol

Me either :lol: I'm so unflexible my GP thought I had ankylosing spondylitis. :getmecoat: Luckily I don't, but it's still a bit depressing....
Original post by Puddles the Monkey
Me either :lol: I'm so unflexible my GP thought I had ankylosing spondylitis. :getmecoat: Luckily I don't, but it's still a bit depressing....

That sounds scary :eek:
Original post by Leviathan1741
That sounds scary :eek:

It's a type of arthritis that can cause the spine to fuse together. I think the outlook is quite positive in terms of managing it though :h:
Reply 9
I'm always in a split position when I'm on the floor folding my clothes loool

yearsss of ballet
Original post by Puddles the Monkey
It's a type of arthritis that can cause the spine to fuse together. I think the outlook is quite positive in terms of managing it though :h:

Oh that's good! The name still sounds terrifying though :tongue:
I do gymnastics so atm it's just splits -__________________________________________________________-
I can put my legs behind my head and I can touch my toes, but I can't do the splits.:nah: I'm quite flexible.
I am sooooooo not flexible
Reply 14
i can do the splits, touch my toes and put my legs behind my head :u: it helps that i have long legs :lol:
I could almost do both, I used to be so flexible in my TKD days. Now I'm not flexible at all :frown:
Your legs are meant to be below your head, not behind it. If your legs are behind your head, something's not right.
I don't know many if any men who can either
Original post by Lord Samosa
I could almost do both, I used to be so flexible in my TKD days. Now I'm not flexible at all :frown:

You are a Samosa. That's good enough :smile:
Original post by Legendary Quest
You are a Samosa. That's good enough :smile:

A very inflexible samosa :sad:

Quick Reply

Latest