The Student Room Group

What would your brutally honest dating profile say?

Scroll to see replies

if you dont like pizza dont even holla @ me
real mother****ing G
I need to be alone 90% of the time, and will probably love food more than I will love you.
Reply 203
Original post by ivy.98
if you dont like pizza dont even holla @ me

On the plus side you wouldn't have to share pizza tho
I'd prefer to be living alone in a cave in Australia - but society insists I have a partner so here I am :colonhash:
Original post by Arkasia
Ah, Archer style.

Yep. If someone filmed it and called it "Terms of rampagement" I'd be especially happy.
"Doesn't want to be on this dating site, apparently looks like a viking and has a strange obsession with cats"
Original post by Precious Illusions
On the plus side you wouldn't have to share pizza tho

the bonuses of being single
"Not interested in relationships or getting physical.

Will not shut up about science, cacti and cats.

Plays the ukulele very, very badly.

Will never, ever, ever be wrong in an argument (even if I am).

If you stand in the middle of a corridor blocking the path, will push you very hard until you learn to be respectful.

IF YOU BREATHE ON ME WE ARE DONE.

Why am I writing a dating profile? I don't date..."
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by thunder_chunky
Yep. If someone filmed it and called it "Terms of rampagement" I'd be especially happy.

Ooh, how about "Citizen Dickbag"?
'You'd probably end up being more my carer than my boyfriend, and I love chocolate more than I will ever love another human being, except maybe my mum. Will probably seek to avoid your company at all costs unless I need feeding. I don't know why I'm writing this because I'm celibate anyway and the most physical contact you'll get from me is a tentative handshake, and even then I'd rather not.'
:sexface:
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Arkasia
Ooh, how about "Citizen Dickbag"?

Casa blumpkin.

Quick Reply

Latest