The Student Room Group

Sexting disasters - have you ever had one?

Ever text the wrong person a text that was meant for someone else? Maybe you weren't meant to send that picture...

Share your sexting disasters below - keep it clean!

Scroll to see replies

Yes.

Also accidentally showed a group of friends something they didn't want to see when scrolling through my phone :facepalm2:

I will say no more :ninja:
I remember when I was with my ex, I was a massive grammer nazi.

So in the middle of sexting I would sometimes correct any spelling mistakes he made in his sexts :colonhash:

I cringe thinking about it..
Reply 3
a fellow douche from this forum asked me to sext him so i just copied sexts from the internet looool
Original post by ByronicHero
Yes.

Also accidentally showed a group of friends something they didn't want to see when scrolling through my phone :facepalm2:

same XD
Reply 5
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper

So in the middle of sexting I would sometimes correct any spelling mistakes he made in his sexts :colonhash:

Grammar is more important than sex. Surely!?!??!?!?
Original post by Merfie
Grammar is more important than sex. Surely!?!??!?!?

I think this happened before I lost my v card so.. :tongue:
Reply 7

The French really kill the mood with this, you're trying to sext them and they're busy trying to decide if your nouns are feminine or masculine.
Original post by ivy.98
a fellow douche from this forum asked me to sext him so i just copied sexts from the internet looool

It was still fun.
hope it wasnt me:colondollar::afraid: (jk)
Original post by ivy.98
:lol: conversation about sexting but keeping it clean :rofl:

My disaster was just taking part - did nothing for me.
Not ever had any sexting fails since me and bf never sext but he has accidentally sent his dad a long soppy text that was intended for me and it was paragraphs long and had lots of kisses and love hearts and usually I'm at the top of his sent list so he just clicked on the first name without thinking but he forgot he texted his dad a few hours before and he was at the top of the list instead. Thankfully, most phones have threaded text style convos now so this wouldn't happen as easily now :tongue:

It was even more awkward since his dad really didn't like me at that point so it was probably an extra kick in the teeth for his dad to be reminded his son is with someone he doesn't like. We're fine now though :tongue:
(edited 8 years ago)
Never had one where I accidentally sent one, but one of my closest friends asked me on fb "do you like nudes" and i said "yeah" and her reply was 5 nudes of her

but never did i think she'd send me nudes :frown:
Reply 13
Original post by EricPiphany
It was still fun.

mate.. :colonhash:

Original post by Yisithegr8
hope it wasnt me:colondollar::afraid: (jk)

loool nah study buddies for life :colondollar::five:
Original post by Pickles

Share your sexting disasters below - keep it clean!

LOL RIGHT

>this is the most ironic sentence I've read all day
Original post by sleepyspider
Never had one where I accidentally sent one, but one of my closest friends asked me on fb "do you like nudes" and i said "yeah" and her reply was 5 nudes of her

but never did i think she'd send me nudes :frown:

whats her fb
Original post by SeanFM
:lol: conversation about sexting but keeping it clean :rofl:

my thoughts exactly! kek
Reply 17
Original post by ZiggyStarDust_
LOL RIGHT

>this is the most ironic sentence I've read all day

Ironic - but it seems to be working...

Grammar*. :smile:

Spoiler

Original post by ByronicHero
Yes.

Lol, I've done this on the train/tube before. Been scrolling through my pics and forgot about...intimate snaps.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending