The Student Room Group

Anyone think the sex stuff taints relationships.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Stiff Little Fingers
So your problem is just with the penetration, not the foreplay...

Seriously though, relationships can be non-sexual but it's a perfectly healthy part of a romantic relationship rather than this disgusting activity you seem to think.

It doesn't really sit well with all the respectable activities though. I mean people go through all these lists of personality criteria when dating which is fine but to use that as a launchpad towards ****ing seems odd.
Original post by Its Time
It doesn't really sit well with all the respectable activities though. I mean people go through all these lists of personality criteria when dating which is fine but to use that as a launchpad towards ****ing seems odd.

That's where your problem lies - it's not a launch pad towards getting your rocks off, it's about ensuring you enjoy their company. Sex is generally a part of a romantic relationship but the entire thing isn't geared towards it.
Its just filthy animal copulation which any chav can do.

Wouldn't it be good if dating was just eating out and taking trips to the Lake District, art galleries etc.

You do realise you're a human being. Right?
Reply 23
Original post by Stiff Little Fingers
That's where your problem lies - it's not a launch pad towards getting your rocks off, it's about ensuring you enjoy their company. Sex is generally a part of a romantic relationship but the entire thing isn't geared towards it.

Wouldn't it be better to have one bird for the filthy stuff and the other for the pure? (cooking travelling and that)
I had to read what you wrote about 4 times to finally realie you weren't referring to oral sex when you said "eating out".
Reply 25
Original post by ABsoluteX
Having a relationship without sex is just like having another friend.

I would not be in a relationship if there was no sex involved, and if you think sex is rubbish/boring then you need to change how you go about it.

Yet if you asked some girl randomly at work if they wanted to go up Snowdonia or dine out in London, that might be constituted as being more than friends.
Yet if you asked some girl randomly at work if they wanted to go up Snowdonia or dine out in London, that might be constituted as being more than friends.

Not really.....If you didn't have sex with her she and everyone else would still think you're friends.

I have been hiking with friends around Snowdonia and have also eaten out with them. Does not mean we're in a relationship hahaha

Wouldn't it be good if dating was just eating out and taking trips to the Lake District, art galleries etc.

Sex is beautiful, very intimate and if with the person you truly love- it should be cherished and bring you even closer together.
Reply 28
Original post by sunshine774
Sex is beautiful, very intimate and if with the person you truly love- it should be cherished and bring you even closer together.

Can I love her and yet not want sex with her.
Can I love her and yet not want sex with her.

Yes- it started like that with me and my partner. Sex does not define love, but can be a part of it if you wish.
Reply 30
Original post by sunshine774
Yes- it started like that with me and my partner. Sex does not define love, but can be a part of it if you wish.

i am not entirely unopposed to eating out a girls **** as a mark of devotion.
Reply 31
Original post by Sheikhspeare 🎭
without sex th're is nay relationship

howev'r i am a virgin and i had died a virgin

And now you'll get 72 of them. :lol:
Original post by Trapz99
Sex is essential for a relationship imo. How else are you supposed to have children? You could try IVF but that takes away all the fun lol.

This may surprise you, but the sole purpose of being in a relationship isn't to have children.
Original post by sleepyspider
This may surprise you, but the sole purpose of being in a relationship isn't to have children.

It depends on the person. For a lot of people, including me, the main purpose of a relationship is to reproduce and create a family. I don't see the point of a relationship where I won't have children.
Original post by Precious Illusions
I wish dating was all about eating out too.

But seriously no, sex is a wonderful thing when done with someone you love. I couldn't be with someone who thought it was gross or whatever :dontknow:

As a White girl,do you feel you have an upper hand when it comes to dating compared with ethnic minority females?
Original post by Anonymous
As a White girl,do you feel you have an upper hand when it comes to dating compared with ethnic minority females?

I've never really thought about it. But I wouldn't personally say I do?
Reply 36
Original post by Anonymous
Why is that a no? Surely as a white female you are the most privileged in society after white males,you can't put yourself in the same shoes as ethnic females

lol
Wouldn't it be better to have one bird for the filthy stuff and the other for the pure? (cooking travelling and that)

why stop there? you've got your pure chick and your filthy chick - where's your sunday chick? where's your christmas chick? where's the chick that walks your dogs? where's your plan Z chick? where's your lonely winter night chick?

diversify your chicks my dude

Wouldn't it be good if dating was just eating her out and taking a tent to the Lake District, ****ing in art galleries etc.
Fixed it for you :colone:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending