The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

LSE UG Admissions Assessment (UGAA)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Gattara
I would have guessed they'd do it maybe by subject area? There seem to be a lot of peple hearing back from similar subjects in the other forum. But at the same time, any day you don't get a rejection is a good thing I suppose.

Saw someone got rejected by BSc Finance ytd, yet I'm still waiting.
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Reply 81
I know someone who got an offer for sociology on Wednesday so I don't think it's rejections first.
Reply 82
Original post by nap19
I know someone who got an offer for sociology on Wednesday so I don't think it's rejections first.

After sitting the UGAA? Jesus this is stressful
Reply 83
Original post by Gattara
After sitting the UGAA? Jesus this is stressful

Indeed after the UGAA. I know I keep refreshing UCAS every ten mins but still nothing.
Reply 84
Original post by nap19
Indeed after the UGAA. I know I keep refreshing UCAS every ten mins but still nothing.

Same. My friend is sitting next to me in college right now telling me to ''STOP CHECKING!!''
Reply 85
They are sending an email first, then it updates UCAS. They tell you why they rejected you, if you got a rejection
Reply 86
Original post by eozcan
They are sending an email first, then it updates UCAS. They tell you why they rejected you, if you got a rejection

Does the email come from the University or from UCAS track? I think I need to switch off my laptop...
Reply 87
First from LSE, ucas afterwards. Because in track its just rejection they dont explain why, in the mail they directly send you they explain why they rejected you
Reply 88
I've had an email, I've been offered a place for sociology.
Reply 89
Congrats!!!!
Offer for law a few minutes ago :smile:
Reply 91
Original post by eozcan
Congrats!!!!

Original post by alexlawyer

Awesome! Congrats!
Reply 92
Original post by alexlawyer

Congrats! Thats awesome!!
Reply 93
Congrats to the people with offers.

Sorry for the people who hot rejected.

Keep working hard and you will reach your goals, trust me I know what I'm talking about.
Original post by Gattara

Awesome! Congrats!

Thank you!! Congratulations!
Original post by eozcan
Congrats! Thats awesome!!

Thank you! :smile:
Reply 96
Got an offer for mathematics and economics!
Many of you with sociology, law, mathematics with economics, PPE have got offers but I haven't heard anyone getting offers for straight economics....has anyone heard for bsc economics?
Reply 98
Original post by #economics
Many of you with sociology, law, mathematics with economics, PPE have got offers but I haven't heard anyone getting offers for straight economics....has anyone heard for bsc economics?

I haven't heard anything, I haven't been checking the other group though because it loads too slow. The university closes for easter on Thursday, so perhaps it will be tomorrow but I'd speculate that it would be in the next couple of days...
Reply 99
Original post by Eva926
Got an offer for mathematics and economics!

Congratulations! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending