The Student Room Group

Why did she seem hesitant?

She sat next to me in class and was constantly asking me questions, or at least talking randomly to get my attention. I playfully pushed her chair with my foot and she giggled and said "Stop it! I'm trying to focus here!".

Next, when we left the class with two of her male friends (one clearly likes her and the other is blatantly gay), they both kept going downstairs and then I asked the girl I like if she wanted me to come and she seemed a bit taken aback and said "yeah, sure".

We had a really nice talk and it never felt awkward at all and we made tons of eye contact, giggles and more.

She even said "Thanks for waiting with me" and I replied "Who said I was waiting with you?" --- again she giggled.
Reply 1
Ask her.
Sadly it is not possible to tell with the information that you've given. I would say don't overanalyse it, keep going and see what happens.
Reply 3
Tell the guy friend that likes her that you want her so bad, he will get jealous and annoyed and tell her, this will make her push him away and think highly of you. Muhahaha
Reply 4
Original post by SeanFM
Sadly it is not possible to tell with the information that you've given. I would say don't overanalyse it, keep going and see what happens.

You're right.

There's a lot of banter between us though and silent and long eye contact happens between us frequently.
Reply 5
Original post by whorace
Tell the guy friend that likes her that you want her so bad, he will get jealous and annoyed and tell her, this will make her push him away and think highly of you. Muhahaha

No. I don't want her to turn on her friends.

I'm not worried about either of the other guys.
Original post by Anonymous
You're right.

There's a lot of banter between us though and silent and long eye contact happens between us frequently.

:dontknow: have you got her on Facebook or Whatsapp or anything? Maybe you can get to know her.
Reply 7
Original post by SeanFM
:dontknow: have you got her on Facebook or Whatsapp or anything? Maybe you can get to know her.

Neither. I don't even use them anyway.

I am getting to know her face to face, which is better I find.
Original post by Anonymous
Neither. I don't even use them anyway.

I am getting to know her face to face, which is better I find.

While that's good in some ways, a method of contacting her outside of class would be good. I don't use Facebook much myself, but I do have Whatsapp so that people can contact me if they wish - I'd suggest doing the same :h:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending