The Student Room Group
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Goldsmith court for 2016 NTU entry 1st year

Hi,

I'm looking at staying in here for my first year as there were no accommodations left that I could choose from when I went on the NTU site!

Before I book it (if there's any rooms left) has any other 1st years stayed here or are going to this sept?

Thanks,
Lauren :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hopefully I'm going (if i get the grades) just sent my application today, pretty nervous! I will be a fresher too, from what I hear it seems to be one of the most useful accommodations as its very close to the uni and city in general, and seems very social as loads of other freshers apply, especially now since the good uni accommodation has disappeared so quickly... Good luck with your application if you decide to go!
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by caii97
Hopefully I'm going (if i get the grades) just sent my application today, pretty nervous! I will be a fresher too, from what I hear it seems to be one of the most useful accommodations as its very close to the uni and city in general, and seems very social as loads of other freshers apply, especially now since the good uni accommodation has disappeared so quickly... Good luck with your application if you decide to go!

I sent mine off too! Which option did you go for? I picked the ensuite 44 week because it was the cheapest but also the term ends in start of June ( if I've remembered correctly) so I don't think I'll need to be there for an extra 2 months :P

What are you studying? Do message me if you get a flat number! :3
Reply 3
Original post by lauren-s
I sent mine off too! Which option did you go for? I picked the ensuite 44 week because it was the cheapest but also the term ends in start of June ( if I've remembered correctly) so I don't think I'll need to be there for an extra 2 months :P

What are you studying? Do message me if you get a flat number! :3

Same here, i got the 44 week because it seems pointless to stay for longer and everyone will have left by then! awww sweet I just got my Flat number, ill send you it on private! :biggrin:
Im thinking of booking it, do you know if the rooms were going quickly?
also, do you know if there will be many freshers there?
Reply 6
From what I gather its really fresher orientated - to be honest because Uni accommodation has run out so quickly... I think tons of freshers will consider Goldsmiths! I think theres some rooms still, you should email them if you have any other questions! But book when you can because I dont know how quickly people will book their rooms. You can ask if you can be put with freshers I think.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by caii97
From what I gather its really fresher orientated - to be honest because Uni accommodation has run out so quickly... I think tons of freshers will consider Goldsmiths! I think theres some rooms still, you should email them if you have any other questions! But book when you can because I dont know how quickly people will book their rooms. You can ask if you can be put with freshers I think.

Posted from TSR Mobile

How do you book? it keeps sending me to the same page
Reply 8
it should definitely be on their page - theres a tab with Information and Contact Us etc.. i think its in something like: "additional information" has ine if the booking forms in a PDF format. then you can print and fill it out!:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
Original post by Sophierebekah17
also, do you know if there will be many freshers there?

I think it's going to be quite popular, I know 3 so far who have booked it and many others are thinking of it. They do put an option for what year you're in so it think they try and organise it that way
Ive booked it, got my flat number and everything, although im having the 46 week contract :smile: see ya there guys!!
Reply 11
aww congrats! what flat number did you get ?
17:smile:
what about you guys?
Reply 14

im in 4 :smile:
its not very huge so im sure well share pres and stuff x
Reply 16
its not very huge so im sure well share pres and stuff x

haha im looking forward :biggrin:

I think I might be in flat 17 too! It's not been confirmed yet but she said that was the one I'm likely to be put in over the phone :smile:
Original post by hannah__kilburn
I think I might be in flat 17 too! It's not been confirmed yet but she said that was the one I'm likely to be put in over the phone :smile:
same, its reserved, im paying the booking fee thursday! Facebook?? X
Reply 19
I'm a first year and I'm in flat 40!
As of right now they're looking for one more 1st year guy to fill my flat of 3 girls and 1 boy if anyone wants to go for it aha.
When I was there last year they said there were usually fully booked by June but I'd still get a deposit down as quickly as possible :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending