The Student Room Group

Out of the four shapes bannana apple pear or hourglass? What shape am I?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anon993
thought that would be more Adele's shape smallerr at the top than the bottom. My top is obviously a lot larger than my bottom lol.

Adele is watermelon shape
Reply 21
Original post by the bear

no she's not she's fat but her top is a lot smaller than her bottom half like a passion fruit.
Original post by Ekno
100% fire

fire
aint shape nor a fruit fam

lol
Reply 23
Original post by Inazuma
None of the 4, I'd say you're closer to an inverted triangle, or strawberry as some call it.
Your hips/bum are a bit too small to be a true hourglass

My butt actually is big You just can't see it in that photo because I'm facing forward. But yeah I have minimum hips since weight gain basically.
Original post by Anon993
no she's not she's fat but her top is a lot smaller than her bottom half like a passion fruit.

she = http://www.atlanticseeds.com.au/graphics/ICONS/Bobier.jpg
Original post by the bear

Original post by Anon993

You got served, bear.
However she is a watermelon.
You look great :smile:
Just saw an advertisment above this thread and thought this dress would look really good on you»
clp6164_-1main.jpg
Original post by Anon993
My butt actually is big You just can't see it in that photo because I'm facing forward. But yeah I have minimum hips since weight gain basically.

Face backward
Reply 28
Original post by mall-cop
fire
aint shape nor a fruit fam

lol

check the emoji my G, that is a fire shape
you have a sexy body if you dont mind me saying :colondollar:, but i think your closest to a pear, not being offensive
Original post by Ekno
check the emoji my G, that is a fire shape

shapes they should teach the next generation at school:

square

circle

and apparently now

apple

flames

Reply 31

You got served, bear.

a watermelon would be proportional though...
Original post by Anon993
a watermelon would be proportional though...

Indeed
Reply 33
Face backward

wen I do that I look more square I think.
Reply 34
Original post by ikhan94
you have a sexy body if you dont mind me saying :colondollar:, but i think your closest to a pear, not being offensive

thanks and no offense it's your opinion.
Original post by Anon993

Don't worry aha, I don't mean it's small, just that the measurements for hips/bum are too small in comparison to quite be hourglass.
Reply 36
Original post by Inazuma
Don't worry aha, I don't mean it's small, just that the measurements for hips/bum are too small in comparison to quite be hourglass.

Oh 36" is too small? In comparison to my bust of about 40? Yeah I'm not proportional. Very awaree of that lol.

My shoulders though aren't much bigger than hips though now that I'm heavier originally they were now they're 37" and my hips are 36 sometimes 37 too lol.
Reply 37
You got served, bear.

That's bear™ to you
Never heard of 'banana'. :tongue:
im an hourglass, cant seem to shift the fat of my hips

Quick Reply

Latest