The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

How old are you?
Original post by Amellia123
MATRIXXXXXXXXXXX :jumphug: Amellia has missed you!! How have you been?

Its not my favourite video - however its probably Simons best one :lol:

AMELLIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! :jumphug: feel privileged - jumphugs are reserved for special occasions :tongue:
Aww I have missed you too! As I have been saying to SassKing, a day in the life of (The) Matrix was great! How was your day?

Haha OK - right :rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Matrix123
AMELLIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! :jumphug: feel privileged - jumphugs are reserved for special occasions :tongue:
Aww I have missed you too! As I have been saying to SassKing, a day in the life of (The) Matrix was great! How was your day?

Haha OK - right :rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha aww I do!! :jumphug: nice to back to my native realm :tongue: :lol: Aww Matrix.... :biggrin: Good good!! I had a great day thanks!!
PS can everyone please tell @iEthan that I do not have a northern accent!!! I tried upload the sound recording but I cant upload mp4 lol :lol:
PS can everyone please tell @iEthan that I do not have a northern accent!!! I tried upload the sound recording but I cant upload mp4 lol :lol:

I am sorry but I can't even judge accents :lol: but your voice is sooo coool *_* hehehe :heart:
Original post by ikhan94
How old are you?

Haha aww I do!! :jumphug: nice to back to my native realm :tongue: :lol: Aww Matrix.... :biggrin: Good good!! I had a great day thanks!!

Haha :tongue: hmmm...as I've had a pretty good day, I'll be generous:
:jumphug:
Again! Woah I know, I'll probably explode from this lack of control, being on my own on this new road and being so kind like this last time when I find that I might have been so nice as to give Amellia another spectacular jumphug of mine :tongue:

Please don't even ask what that was all about :s-smilie: idek myself

Haha :rofl: ooh that's great to hear! :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by FrenchUnicorn
I am sorry but I can't even judge accents :lol: but your voice is sooo coool *_* hehehe :heart:

Haha until I played it back I had no idea how 'stuck up' I sounded :biggrin: I'll have to ask Ethan to upload it to tsr so that @Matrix123 and @SassKing13 can hear :rofl:

Haha :tongue: hmmm...as I've had a pretty good day, I'll be generous:
:jumphug:
Again! Woah I know, I'll probably explode from this lack of control, being on my own on this new road and being so kind like this last time when I find that I might have been so nice as to give Amellia another spectacular jumphug of mine :tongue:

Please don't even ask what that was all about :s-smilie: idek myself

Haha :rofl: ooh that's great to hear! :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Aww Matrix - you are feeling very kind today I see! :jumphug: Ahahaha oh Matrix your jumphugs are borderline sacred! :tongue:
Haha awww... :hugs: :console:
Haha until I played it back I had no idea how 'stuck up' I sounded :biggrin: I'll have to ask Ethan to upload it to tsr so that @Matrix123 and @SassKing13 can hear :rofl:

Aww Matrix - you are feeling very kind today I see! :jumphug: Ahahaha oh Matrix your jumphugs are borderline sacred! :tongue:

SassKing agrees with this suggestion :tongue:

I don't really even have an accent... :tongue:

He he I may have sent Ethan a message already :rofl:

Yes, I am!!! :ahee: Of course - they wouldn't be anything else would they now?
Haha thanks :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SassKing13

I don't really think I do either... :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SassKing13

Hahaha :tongue: you will be surprised I think - I mean I'm from Yorkshire and have nothing to show for it :lol:
Yeah well people from 'down south' don't really :tongue: Well I don't think they do anyways!!

Hey! @iEthan please can you upload the first video I sent of my voice recording to tsr? I would do it but I'm having issues accessing the internal memory on my phone...
He he I may have sent Ethan a message already :rofl:

Yes, I am!!! :ahee: Of course - they wouldn't be anything else would they now?
Haha thanks :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha okay! tell him he can upload it to this thread so that SassKing can hear too :tongue: :rofl:
:ahee: Of course you are! And no of course not!
You are most welcome Miss Matrix :wink:

Hahaha your voice is cool don't worry :wink: british english is so elegant :O :love: :love:
Haha okay! tell him he can upload it to this thread so that SassKing can hear too :tongue: :rofl:
:ahee: Of course you are! And no of course not!
You are most welcome Miss Matrix :wink:

Haha still waiting for a reply. I sent you the PM I sent him - not exactly a serious message :biggrin:
It's good we've got that understood :tongue:
Haha oooh interesting name...:awesome:

Posted from TSR Mobile
@Amellia123 YOU'RE BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :jumphug:
Original post by FrenchUnicorn
Hahaha your voice is cool don't worry :wink: british english is so elegant :O :love: :love:

Haha aww Frenchie... making me blush now :colondollar:

Haha still waiting for a reply. I sent you the PM I sent him - not exactly a serious message :biggrin:
It's good we've got that understood :tongue:
Haha oooh interesting name...:awesome:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha yes the PM was hilarious :lol: And yes, do you mind 'Miss Matrix' ? :smile:
Original post by CleverSquirrel
@Amellia123 YOU'RE BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :jumphug:

OMG Squirrel ive missed you!! :jumphug: did you reply to my snapchat? :tongue:
Haha aww Frenchie... making me blush now :colondollar:

:love:

Haha yes the PM was hilarious :lol: And yes, do you mind 'Miss Matrix' ? :smile:

Haha thanks, let's hope Ethan thinks so too :mmm: Not at all - call me whatever you want:yep:well...not whatever you want - anything within reason :tongue: and that is within reason :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest