The Student Room Group

Out of the four shapes bannana apple pear or hourglass? What shape am I?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by stefano865
Never heard of 'banana'. :tongue:

it's like a ruler shape. I kind of feel I ha ve some qualities from the front like them. But I'm happen to have a butt and boobs too
Original post by Anon993
My butt actually is big You just can't see it in that photo because I'm facing forward. But yeah I have minimum hips since weight gain basically.

if you were hourglass from your " x - y - z " measurements, x and z would be equal, but your z is smaller so you're not.

Spoiler

Original post by Anon993
it's like a ruler shape. I kind of feel I ha ve some qualities from the front like them. But I'm happen to have a butt and boobs too

You have a nice figure. :smile:

I think skinny jeans would look good though. :wink:
Reply 43
Original post by alkaline.
if you were hourglass from your " x - y - z " measurements, x and z would be equal, but your z is smaller so you're not.

Spoiler

I don't have any currently could make some.

And yeah my hips are 37" at best while my bust is always 3-4 inches bigger. So I'm never proportional.
It's hard to tell because of the angle the photo was taken at, but I'd say you're top heavy. It's a pretty common body type.
I'd say a vase, which is like a hourglass but not as curvy.
Reply 46
Original post by JustJusty
It's hard to tell because of the angle the photo was taken at, but I'd say you're top heavy. It's a pretty common body type.

Yeah I found this term lollipop it sounds like what I am from the front at least.
Reply 47
Original post by keturah
I'd say a vase, which is like a hourglass but not as curvy.

Vase definitely has some similarities. I'm not equal on the hips though to my bust but everything else is quite similar. Lollipop is similar too. But no one talks about the problems that come with have a larger behind though. How to dress in that case I guess that's separate.
rectangle
Original post by Dinasaurus
rectangle

Really? I would think more a top heavy hourglass if that's a thing
Original post by Nicolas2000
Really? I would think more a top heavy hourglass if that's a thing

Yeah? I can draw a rectangle around them pretty easily.
The sexy looking fruit :wink:
Reply 52
Heart shaped
Original post by Anon993
cone shaped?Isn't at apple shape? Missue with dressing apple was my calves are bigger and my butt is large So like some tips are to make it look bigger down tere it becomes a problem. Wider but not bigger though.

How large? like J-Lo? Iggy? Kim? NIKKI?!

what you wanna wear is a bootylicious dress:
Original post by Anon993
I really don't know what section to put this in if a mod could correctly put it in the right section thanks. But I'm curious am I hourglass or just top heavy. My hips curve some sorta and my waist is rather small. And but my arms are a lot smallers and my thighs about medium I guess. My bust is large and my calves are large. My measurements since I lost weight are 39.5-25-36. I am wondering because I want to know how to dress my shape. And I've looked it up. And all really don't seem to cater to me. I'd rather go with the way hourglass says to dress than anything.

I'd say you're inverted triangle.
How can someone be banana shaped??
Reply 56
Original post by JavaScriptMaster
How large? like J-Lo? Iggy? Kim? NIKKI?!

what you wanna wear is a bootylicious dress:

lol not that big I meant like a Jessica biel's or Britney spears's vintage booty. My butt is not wide like kim's she has the best best botty in the world imo.
Original post by the bear
it is difficult to tell. but maybe a passion fruit ?

I was going to go for Lychee personally.
Reply 58
Original post by Blondie987
How can someone be banana shaped??

it means my bust waist and hips are around the same size.
Reply 59
maybe upside down pear? u look nice! dress whatever you feel suits you! x

Quick Reply

Latest