The Student Room Group

Girls what's your height?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by cherryred90s
Keep it clean.

What would be your minimum out of interest?
Original post by stefano865
Woah.

Shallow.

Bit disappointed in you tbh. :tongue:

So what is so bad about a 5'7 guy? :holmes:

Considering he was an absolute moron to say the least - I am not even going there :colonhash:
Not really - I have preferences that's all :tongue: Ehem well thank you Stefan.... You did ask after all :lol:

I don't know really - is it bad that I expect someone to be significantly taller :tongue:
Original post by Amellia123
Considering he was an absolute moron to say the least - I am not even going there :colonhash:
Not really - I have preferences that's all :tongue: Ehem well thank you Stefan.... You did ask after all :lol:

I don't know really - is it bad that I expect someone to be significantly taller :tongue:

*o

:wink:

No worries. Just narrowing your dating options for a pretty insignificant reason.

There is this strange belief that 3 inches of height makes a world of difference in strength and general masculinity.

I get height is attractive but just don't understand why it couldn't be overlooked to an extent for other more important qualities.

:h:
LMAO TFW when you do nothing but sleep yet I'm still shorter than you :'(
5'8/5'9
*o

No worries. Just narrowing your dating options for a pretty insignificant reason.

There is this strange belief that 3 inches of height makes a world of difference in strength and general masculinity.

I get height is attractive but just don't understand why it couldn't be overlooked to an extent for other more important qualities.

:h:

Hmm okay then - I have to narrow down the 3 billion plus guys in the world down somehow :tongue:
Really? Well then someone who is 8 inches taller (at least) must be very 'strong' then.... hey I don't know what you are complaining at - you said before that you were 5'10!

Ahh okay then - I guess I'm just not the person you thought I was then :h:
Reply 127
5'6.976 it's seriously a piss take like I'm so close to 5'7 but not quite.
5'3 :redface:
Hmm okay then - I have to narrow down the 3 billion plus guys in the world down somehow :tongue:
Really? Well then someone who is 8 inches taller (at least) must be very 'strong' then.... hey I don't know what you are complaining at - you said before that you were 5'10!

Ahh okay then - I guess I'm just not the person you thought I was then :h:

:tongue:

My point is, a 5'8 guy and I stand next to each other and you can barely tell the difference. Especially if he was built. He could be heavier and stronger than me.

If he was amazing in every other way. Yet you couldn't overlook his height.

I accept it. But will never understand this mentality.

That's my point. :wink: :biggrin:
Original post by luciie
5'3 :redface:

Perfect. :h:
:tongue:

My point is, a 5'8 guy and I stand next to each other and you can barely tell the difference. Especially if he was built. He could be heavier and stronger than me.

If he was amazing in every other way. Yet you couldn't overlook his height.

I accept it. But will never understand this mentality.

That's my point. :wink: :biggrin:

Yes I can see your point and accept that you may not understand (I believe it is more of a 'girl' thing)

I'm closing this conversation now as I really don't want to lose it :biggrin:
Yes you are fussy :tongue: Sorry but I'm just vein in that way - no can do pal :tongue:

My last boyfriend was 5'7.... lets not even go there... :colonhash: And do not be so rude - I may be little but what I lack in stature I make up for in other ways (I hope) :u::tongue:

Don't you :wink: at me...

Lmao at the bolded bit.

How tall are you?
Reply 133
My dad is 6'4, my older brothers are 6'5, my younger brother is 6'1 and I'm 5'3... Clearly I drew the short straw!
Original post by RedNebula
5'9, is this a bit tall for most guys?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Most female models are around that height, whilst most male models are around 6'2-6'3.
(edited 8 years ago)
Yes I can see your point and accept that you may not understand (I believe it is more of a 'girl' thing)

I'm closing this conversation now as I really don't want to lose it :biggrin:

Feeling protected.

Dangerous world out there. 3 inches of height could make the difference in his ability to fend off a sabre-toothed tiger.

Taller men are also better hunters. More food for the family.

Totally get it.

In any case I respect your opinion. :u: :wink:
Original post by dairychocolate
Lmao at the bolded bit.

How tall are you?

I am actually only 5'2......:colondollar:

Feeling protected.

Dangerous world out there. 3 inches of height could make the difference in his ability to fend off a sabre-toothed tiger.

Taller men are also better hunters. More food for the family.

Totally get it.

In any case I respect your opinion. :u: :wink:

That is exactly my point - well sussed out!

I am actually only 5'2......:colondollar:

That is exactly my point - well sussed out!

Perhaps you should have been born in the Stone Age. :rofl:
Original post by Leviathan1741
5'3 (just under 5'4) :h:

5'3 is under 5'4 wow we had no idea thanks for enlightening us
5ft6 or 7

Quick Reply

Latest