The Student Room Group

Southampton BM6 2016

Scroll to see replies

Original post by thomas7861
Yeah im thinking that, it was my only interview and ive got one unconditional for pharmacy so im not really sure what im going to do yet , thanks for your kind message lol ,

I was in the same position as you last year! I'm on my Gap year at the moment and my application has been much better this year! I think the best thing to do now is to get your grades so you don't have to worry about them next year! Best of luck! 😊
Just got rejected on track :/ good luck everyone

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by dilpesh98

Posted from TSR Mobile

Aww! :frown:
Sorry to hear that.
Just now?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

Im so sorry. The wait is agonising
How are they doing this everyone has different interview times

Posted from TSR Mobile

Aww that's a shame
Have you got a plan b?
Hope you're doing okay :frown:
Original post by DocBuss

Do you mind me asking what you got at GCSE and AS? And the kind of work experience you had too?
has anyone heard anything this evening?
Original post by emilyjY
has anyone heard anything this evening?

Do you think they'll do rejections/offers on Saturday?
Got rejected :frown: good luck to everyone still waiting and congratulations to those given an offer :smile:
And to the people in the same boat as me, there's always next year! If you're committed, it's minor
Original post by Darab_1496
Got rejected :frown: good luck to everyone still waiting and congratulations to those given an offer :smile:
And to the people in the same boat as me, there's always next year! If you're committed, it's minor

I'm sorry, when did you receive the email?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Your attitude to this is truly admiring... I wish you all the best for the future
Original post by Bloom77
I'm sorry, when did you receive the email?

Posted from TSR Mobile

11.30 this morning
Original post by S.rishh
Your attitude to this is truly admiring... I wish you all the best for the future

It really is, I wish you all the best for the future
Original post by Suman2209
Do you mind me asking what you got at GCSE and AS? And the kind of work experience you had too?

GCSE will be a minimum of 5 A-C grades and it literally doesn't matter what else.
AS they don't even look at.
Predicted will be BBC or above because they don't care about anything else or if you got better.

Commiserations to those getting rejections. I am truly sorry. If you're really dedicated, see it as a practice and try again.
To those waiting, jus keep waiting. Not long now.
Is anyone else bewildered by the health questionnaire form sent by the Southampton NHS trust?
I recall having certain vaccines but not the actual dates of them!
Now I have to see my GP to get my jab history!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending