The Student Room Group

Guys - what's the worst thing a girl has ever done to you?

I made another thread about all men being liars (hence why this is anon) and I think the focus on here is always on demonising men and saying how mean they are etc.

So guys - what's the worst thing a girl has ever done to you?

Scroll to see replies

Where do I begin?
Argued with me? I mean, I don't think anyone has done anything that bad to me at all.
Reply 3
Original post by BristolFresher15
Where do I begin?

From the beginning
Original post by whorace
From the beginning

Eve ate the damn apple after the boss told her specifically not to. Daft bird - listening to the snake of all things. Snakes are snakes. Its literally in the name.

Basically cursed my entire species' life.
Eurrrghhh my art teacher was such a bitch.
Ruined my childhood and promises to ruin my adulthood, too -- my mother, that is. :yy:
Original post by Hydeman
Ruined my childhood and promises to ruin my adulthood, too -- my mother, that is. :yy:

I can see why you have more gems than a mining dwarf, sir.
Original post by Supersaps
I can see why you have more gems than a mining dwarf, sir.

We all have our coping mechanisms. :tongue:
Original post by Anonymous
I made another thread about all men being liars (hence why this is anon) and I think the focus on here is always on demonising men and saying how mean they are etc.

So guys - what's the worst thing a girl has ever done to you?

I am the victim of domestic abuse, as per a womans hands. Includes physically abusive, mentally and socially.

There have been women from TSR and other web-based social media who have tried forcing sexual acts upon me, despite me not wanting it. Most recent was the other day. Received a message reading "When do u want to sext? See if i can arouse u" - Funnily enough, she actually came from that thread (I believe).

And people say men are the violent, sex pests... Time to reevaluate the way we see men and women in society... They're not all too different anymore.
Reply 10
Chopped D off after not bringing home the dough.
Reply 11
married me
Cheated on me with my bestfriend
Called at 3 am to say she was on the pier and thinking about jumping. Managed to talk her out of it, got her back inside to see she had clearly been self-harming, and did a bit more.

Horrible night, and one that made me see she needed professional help more than a serious relationship.
I think the worst was I got slapped by a girl.
Well, I haven't really had much experience with women, at least in a dating context I must admit. Although there was one woman I was meant to be meeting for a date and I actually had spoke to her on that morning, within 20mins before getting on the train to visit her and then of course she simply never turned up to meet me. She didn't respond to me ever again after that. I say woman. She was 18. And rather insecure.

Moral of the story - don't waste your time chasing insecure little girls. A man deserves a real woman. Just saying.
Original post by Anonymous
Cheated on me with my bestfriend

this
except it technically wasn't cheating at the time
as if that somehow makes it okay...
I'd like to apologise on behalf of the female population, these girls sound awful :frown:
Reply 18
I confess one bad relationship had me aimlessly walking the streets at 4am in the morning...
Reply 19
The actual worst thing I am a little uncomfortable saying lol
So otherwise, just rejecting me without giving any good reason, in a couple of cases
It's not like I was owed one, but nevertheless, it seems a bit cowardly to be like "welp, just because". I'd like to think that were I in the unlikely reverse situation I would have made my true feelings clear, but it's all irrelevant now anyhow.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending