The Student Room Group

my mom's gone, AMA

my parents just left with my brother and my mum told me to clean the kitchen while they're gone so I decided to make this AMA.

ask away.

edit: I'd just like to add my mom banned me from Ribena a few days ago and thus if anyone wants to gift me sympathy reps or messages of condolences...
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 1
Are you going to start cleaning the kitchen as they pull into the driveway?
I came into the thread with sympathy but after your post.. :noway:
Reply 3
Original post by Cpt. Josh
I thought you meant she was dead.

She made him clean. She's dead to me.
Reply 4
Original post by Jsohau

no I'm going to text my mum in a hour when she'll be back and start an estimated 5 minutes before they're home

Original post by SeanFM
I came into the thread with sympathy but after your post.. :noway:
you should have sympathy that I've been made to clean. basically what @whorace said
Original post by alkaline.
my parents just left with my brother and my mum told me to clean the kitchen while they're gone so I decided to make this AMA.

ask away.

edit: I'd just like to add my mom banned me from Ribena a few days ago and thus if anyone wants to gift me sympathy reps or messages of condolences...

man allow ribena cant u just drink vimto or something
Reply 6
Original post by KyleH123
man allow ribena cant u just drink vimto or something

can you even get vimto squash?

ribena has been there since my childhood so I have strong, unbreakable, emotional bonds

Spoiler

can you even get vimto squash?

ribena has been there since my childhood so I have strong, unbreakable, emotional bonds

Spoiler

i know man who am i kidding vimto is shi* compared to ribena. idk I live off Volvic strawberry water maybe try dat?
Original post by Jsohau

This is sooo meeeeee :rofl:
Reply 9
i know man who am i kidding vimto is shi* compared to ribena. idk I live off Volvic strawberry water maybe try dat?

Spoiler

Spoiler

i didn't drink plain water from a young age and funny thing is i cant drink plain water now, or i drink it really slowly.. :frown:

considered speaking to my doctors about it
Reply 11
i didn't drink plain water from a young age and funny thing is i cant drink plain water now, or i drink it really slowly.. :frown:

if I ever have to drink plain water I try to do it fast af so I don't have to bear the taste for very long.
it doesn't have a taste but it tastes bad (?) the only time it doesn't is when you haven't drank anything for like 3 days.

lol u need therapy
if I ever have to drink plain water I try to do it fast af so I don't have to bear the taste for very long.
it doesn't have a taste but it tastes bad (?) the only time it doesn't is when you haven't drank anything for like 3 days.

lol u need therapy

ok ill talk to my doctor about it i suppose but my drs are ignorant man
Reply 13
ok ill talk to my doctor about it i suppose but my drs are ignorant man

I'm kidding, but if you really want to be able to drink water you'd probably have to get CBT or smt since it seems like a mental association type thing.

ignorant GP's are the norm nowadays, just go in and demand for a solution. Tell them it's their job, and your human right to be able to drink water like a functioning human
I'm kidding, but if you really want to be able to drink water you'd probably have to get CBT or smt since it seems like a mental association type thing.

ignorant GP's are the norm nowadays, just go in and demand for a solution. Tell them it's their job, and your human right to be able to drink water like a functioning human

yea i really want to be able to drink it but i lack d willpower atm so just chillin with volvic

but i will make a gp appt on monday al cause of u xx
Reply 15
yea i really want to be able to drink it but i lack d willpower atm so just chillin with volvic

but i will make a gp appt on monday al cause of u xx

you could try associating it with something that provokes a positive response in u, e.g. everytime you do a certain thing that makes u feel good drink some plain water

are you serious abt the appt rn?

Spoiler

you could try associating it with something that provokes a positive response in u, e.g. everytime you do a certain thing that makes u feel good drink some plain water

are you serious abt the appt rn?

but y would i get my prostate checked im not old man.
yea might as well i do wna drink water and it can effect my health cause i have to drink unhealthy sht as an alternative
Reply 17
but y would i get my prostate checked im not old man.
yea might as well i do wna drink water and it can effect my health cause i have to drink unhealthy sht as an alternative

u wudn't i'm using it as an excuse to get something else checked.
although cancer doesn't wait.

I'm sure flavoured water isn't THAT unhealthy but it's important to get some natural sh*t in there uno
u wudn't i'm using it as an excuse to get something else checked.
although cancer doesn't wait.

I'm sure flavoured water isn't THAT unhealthy but it's important to get some natural sh*t in there uno

my GP practice even has a 1 problem per appointment rule

Some places just don't have good water.

Quick Reply

Latest