The Student Room Group

Anyone else had their student loan entitlement through already?

Have been granted £8,640 so I am happy with that :smile:
Reply 1
Original post by Ljayne89
Have been granted £8,640 so I am happy with that :smile:

The maximum student loan is £8,200. How did you get an extra £440 in funding?
Reply 2
No, £10,702 is the maximum (London, living away from home) I probably should check I have given all the correct information though.
Reply 3
Original post by Ljayne89
No, £10,702 is the maximum (London, living away from home) I probably should check I have given all the correct information though.

Ah right... forgot about London's separate additional funding.
Reply 4
Original post by TrojanH
The maximum student loan is £8,200. How did you get an extra £440 in funding?

Although they say it's £8200, I have been given £8552 for 2016/17 and I am outside of London.
Yep, I got £8200.
Reply 6
Original post by causerino
Although they say it's £8200, I have been given £8552 for 2016/17 and I am outside of London.

What is your household income? I think it's probably a mistake and that it is best to contact SFE yourself.
Reply 7
Original post by TrojanH
What is your household income? I think it's probably a mistake and that it is best to contact SFE yourself.

Independent (+25 year old), income circa £12k, as I have been in full time education for the last year.
Reply 8
Hello im starting in sept 2016/17 at Salford university and my household income is less than £9000 will i be entitled to £8000 maintenance loans ?
Reply 9
Original post by Abdul96
Hello im starting in sept 2016/17 at Salford university and my household income is less than £9000 will i be entitled to £8000 maintenance loans ?

£8,200. Yes.
Reply 10
Original post by TrojanH
£8,200. Yes.

Ok Thanks
My letter said I'd be getting £10815.00 although now I'm a bit worried it was incorrect
Hello Abdul!

Congratulations on going to Salford!

Do you have any children, adult dependents or medical conditions, or is this an extended length course may I ask?

It would be interesting to see your funding entitlement, which can be found on your on-line account - if your willing to post it.

Enjoy Salford!
Reply 13
Original post by darloviking
Hello Abdul!

Congratulations on going to Salford!

Do you have any children, adult dependents or medical conditions, or is this an extended length course may I ask?

It would be interesting to see your funding entitlement, which can be found on your on-line account - if your willing to post it.

Enjoy Salford!

Hello and Thanks

I don't have any adult dependants or medical conditions my course is 3-4 years long.

Also my household income is below £9000

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending