The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by whorace
They sound like the type of people who don't take life too seriously and care more about getting their stuff at 1am or whenever it is then impressing some stanger?

I agree

tbh , I kind of wish I was more outgoing myself and stopped caring so much about wht other people may think of me
The amount of chav points you would earn from doing that.

You will get a free council house in Hull and a complimentary sofa in the front garden upon which to smoke
"Is it a good or bad thing ?"
OP you're dope.

The first thing that popped into my head was Bananas in Pyjamas! :banana:I miss that show :frown:
Original post by Khadijah489

The first thing that popped into my head was Bananas in Pyjamas! :banana:I miss that show :frown:

me too, was a good show

hehe
Oh, noes! The Walmart culture is coming over to Britain. :frown:
Original post by Life_peer
Oh, noes! The Walmart culture is coming over to Britain. :frown:

what is the Walmart culture
Original post by I love life
what is the Walmart culture

Watch and (don't) learn!

http://www.peopleofwalmart.com
Original post by Life_peer
Watch and (don't) learn!

http://www.peopleofwalmart.com

wow, if ASDA gets that bad I am afraid my shopping days there will be over
Nah you need something on your feet just in case something happened like vommiting. But going to the local shop in your Pj's is a good thing especially in your onesie. I always go out in my onesie at night to the shops.
I regularly go shopping barefoot at my local asda, at all times during the day and all days of the week. Apart from the first time when I got stopped by security, when I saw the manager, when I was allowed to continue barefoot, I have been barefoot in there ever since, summer and winter with no problems. Also my local aldi too.
I am just imagining all the dogs who have been on your walk to the store. Never mind how clean the inside of the store floor is.
4 year old thread guys
Reply 34
Why do all the weirdest threads end up getting dragged up? :confused: Its never the normal ones...

Latest

Trending

Trending