The Student Room Group

Girls do you want more to be loved or to be considered beautiful?

Poll

Which do you value more highly?

Clearly being loved and to be considered beautiful are top among things for girls to want to achieve/possess. Which would you rate even more highly?

Have a vote. Assume you can only choose one option. Note being loved doesn't necessarily mean being loved by your ideal mate. Also beautiful as in labelled beautiful by the community in general (not a beauty pageant or anything serious). There might be some odd people here and there who doesn't consider you to be beautiful but the majority does.
(edited 8 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

This seems like a no-brainer.
Reply 2
Original post by Dinasaurus
This seems like a no-brainer.

Bear in mind in might be loved by someone who you don't love back if you choose that option.
The latter.
I would rather have beauty so I can become an international model/spy and fight for the rights of humans and animals around the world undercover

In all honesty though obviously loved
More than anything, I want to be RESPECTED!
Original post by zill1
Bear in mind in might be loved by someone who you don't love back if you choose that option.

So are you saying you can only be loved by one person?
Original post by BrokenLife

Yes! I need to go and listen to the Aretha Franklin song now lol
Reply 8
Original post by Blondie987
I would rather have beauty so I can become an international model/spy and fight for the rights of humans and animals around the world undercover

In all honesty though obviously loved

Um you'd probably just get raped not being pessimistic or anything but a model in Syria isn't going to get very far.
Reply 9
Original post by BrokenLife

Thats the number one want for a guy. Are you a guy?
Reply 10
Original post by zill1

She just thinks like one.
Reply 11
So are you saying you can only be loved by one person?

Not necessarily. But there is that possibility with that option.
Original post by zill1
Not necessarily. But there is that possibility with that option.

Then surely there's the possibility of only being found beautiful by one person?
Yes! I need to go and listen to the Aretha Franklin song now lol

Lol haha:tongue:

Original post by zill1

Lol that's a number one want for a woman too. :u: No, I'm not a guy.:colonhash: I'm a girl.:h:
I'm probably gonna get eaten for this but i really really badly want to be beautiful :redface:
like it actually makes me want to cry when i look at how unattractive i am :redface: obviously i want to be loved and wanted but i'm never going to be loved by a partner if im so unattractive :lol:
Original post by whorace
Um you'd probably just get raped not being pessimistic or anything but a model in Syria isn't going to get very far.

hahaha that's the biggest over reaction I've ever seen on TSR :rofl:
Anyway, I'm pretty sure an international model earns enough to afford security and for a spy knowing self defence is sorta obligatory for the job.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by whorace
She just thinks like one.

Errm..excuse me, how is wanting to be respected makes you think like a man? Its a human thing. Everyone wants to be respected regardless of their gender.
Original post by Hydeman
The latter.

Had a sex change?
Reply 18
Original post by Hydeman
The latter.

You're a girl? :tongue:
I'd rather be loved. Whoever loved me would probably think I was beautiful too so I would have both.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending